or Connect

Posts by grblade

Besides optical image stabilization, there's also some pretty big differences in battery life. 24 hours of 3G talk time and 16 days of standby time on the iPhone 6 Plus versus 14 hours of 3G talk time and 10 days of standby time on the iPhone 6 is worth noting.
I'm curious to know the reasons why nearly a quarter of the senators voted against it.
FAA says cell phones could technically be safely used, but DOT says no one wants to be forced to listen to your neighbor talking for 5 hours. I approve. Thank you, DOT.
They know Apple will never agree to this. They just want to ban successful American products to make sanctions of their own. Soon it will be Cold War 2. No American products allowed.
Apple is planning on making Photos the solution for both consumers and pros. Photography is becoming increasingly important to Apple every year as they improve the quality of their cameras and the software that supports them. The Photos app will incorporate the same type of technology seen in iOS 8 where there is an easy way to make automatic adjustments to photos but also give you access to the finer controls if you want to use them. I don't think we'll lose functionality...
I assume "slightly rectangular" means slightly more elongated than a square. Probably 8x10.
Apple has never before abandoned useful tech in previous iPhones from one gen to the next, so I would think they've just found a way to compact the true tone flash.
He'd be great. What a good idea.
My suggestion to Mr. Jackson is instead of complaining to companies about lack of diversity, he should tell young blacks that they should study as hard as they can if they want to be a tech executive. If there were a larger pool of qualified minorities to choose from, there would be more minority tech execs. That's not tech companies' fault.
Well, I guess it's time for a new car. But too bad you have to hardwire it to your phone instead of Bluetooth. I'm sure it's faster and more reliable hardwired, though. Just less convenient.