or Connect

Posts by ralphdaily

I'm tired of exploits
My problem is recently when I open Apple mail, my mail accounts don't load sometimes.  Probably 80% of the time they load but sometimes they don't. Weird.  I think it ties into this same issue somehow. 
I got an AOL email in the mid-1990s and it is still my primary email address. I've never seen a reason to change it. For many years I've used Apple mail and login with my Apple ID, never used AOL for login. If I were starting today, I'd use gmail. But just because I have an AOL address doesn't mean I use dial-up or the AOL web browser or anything odd like that.
The fountain is ugly but so is the blank wall.
Went to the Apple store yesterday and NOBODY was at the iPhone table. The phones were sitting there untouched.
That's too bad, I read the Daily every day & it's great on the iPad!
I agree that it's snappier. Also cleaner. Nice update.
My 2010 MBP is doing much better under Mountain Lion.  Very smooth, no significant problems. 
It's a stupid California lawsuit but interested in the merge Apple ID angle.  Maybe Apple will allow that at some point, I find having two Apple IDs a pain.
Reading the Jony Ive chapter in Steve's bio then saw this. Ive is one of those rare people who so totally has has act together.