or Connect

Posts by LoganHunter

As I said when I posted the link, I didn't consider the source trustworthy. The lack of standard configurations with i7 processors doesn't make much sense these days after seeing what's in the new Macbook Pros. On the graphics side, I don't know what's coming out. If I was the one to decide, I'd rather go with nVidia but that's just me... personal taste.
If you use Chrome, you can get Google to translate the page to a much understandable english. The translation is not perfect but much better than trying to figure out what it says...
Well... I just gave you the link. I don't think the source is trustworthy either. And yes, it would be bad if you couldn't get an i7 this time (BTO options apart). The graphics aren't bad and the 8GB on the 27" looks nice, however...
Specs leaked! It can be fake but it can be also true: http://www.mojipod.sk/pozname-konfig...novych-imacov/
Well... details of next generation iMac leaked when Apple was testing the iMac section of the online store. Check this out: http://www.mojipod.sk/pozname-konfig...novych-imacov/ Oh! It can be fake also...
I'd rather have nvidia GPUs but ok... let's see what comes out. As far as I remember, Apple always gets graphics cards issues when they decide to go with amd/ati GPUs...
Well, at least I have use for the numbers and pgup, pgdn, home and end keys :-P
I don't have the option of the keyboard WITH num pad on my country's online Apple Store I know the small one exists for a while. I just don't agree of bundling it by default on desktop. However the keyboard is the smallest problem about this updates. The specs are acceptable if this line only lasts for 6 months.
What's that keyboard?!? They must be joking! A small one? Still the same white keys? They don't go well with the look of the machine. Why would someone want a laptop like keyboard on a desktop? I was thinking of buying a new iMac to pair with my unibody Macbook Pro but I'm skipping it for some time later (next revision). No quad cores yet? Oh well... and... why not LED backlit display? Even if they put it on the high end model would be more acceptable. Hold on your old...
OMG! The keyboard is a disappointment I was expecting a full size keyboard with black keys and they gave us a small one with white keys! What's happening with these guys?!