or Connect

Posts by Mystigo

Command double-click the item
 Yes -"Candy Crush" is a registered trademark, and more power to them. Trademark law is specifically there to stop someone capitalizing off of customer confusion over a similar sounding name in the same domain. The problem here is that they wanted to trademark the word Candy as it pertains to any and all digital games. Not "Candy Crush", but "Candy". And apparently "Saga" too. That is distinctly a no-go as far as Trademark law is concerned. Trying to suppress competition...
 I thought they renamed Mt Egmont to Mt Taranaki. I haven't lived in NZ in 20 years though. Did the name not stick?
Sold out in 3 minutes
  Spoken like a true Vogon.
I have used iPhones etc since launch. I had never heard of this require password immediately feature.     "But the plans were on display ..." "On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them." "That's the display department." "With a flashlight." "Ah, well the lights had probably gone." "So had the stairs." "But look, you found the notice didn't you?" "Yes," said Arthur, "yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing...
I question the motives of the judge. He is obviously biased because of this petty ruling, and he should be investigated and asked to stand down if he went into this case with preconceived opinions.
I literally cannot even see an article's content when it first loads. I have to scroll everything that is on screen off, before I can see word one. This is just crazy. I need a new news site.
What the heck is up with the new AppleInsider site design? I went from being able to see 5 to 10 headlines at a glance to seeing 1.   It is a horrible change.   Can anyone recommend a better site for Mac news? I don't want this as my home page anymore.
Google isn't the company in jeopardy of course. They can copy anything they want from Apple. Since they don't actually sell Android to end-users, it's only the OEMs that have to forfeit their profits to Apple. Google doesn't care.