or Connect

Posts by cubefan

I can buy Bose products in numerous locations other than Apple stores, including Bose' own shops. What's the problem?.
I'm a leftie, but my watch is still on my left wrist, lefties are used to working in a right handed world, it's just the way things are. If it has an 'upside down' mode then does it matter if the crown is below the button? That's only a software setting. Think the magnetic straps look great and inductive charging is the way to go. Now we can see how half the rumours fit together and the whole is certainly better than the sum of its parts!
Until you've used a smart watch attached to your phone, don't question it, try it. Bought a Pebble, love being able to answer calls from the watch, knowing who's ringing without having the phone visible, alternatively drop the call, brilliant. I can leave the phone on my desk and go make a coffee and still NOT miss a call, or an SMS or an iMessage, or a Notification - you decide what hits the watch display.  OK I might answer the call then have to run back to the phone to...
I generally don't post reactions to ridiculous comments but this one really deserves a riposte: @constable odo - your observation that Samsung dominates the smartwatch market is a pretty sweeping statement - just how big is that market exactly? Probably less than 1% of the market for the galaxy S4 - so a few hundred? Worldwide? That's really going to prop up the hundreds of millions of marketing dollars poured into flogging android clones using stolen IPR. It's...
Its all got a bit emotional hasn't it?   The Mac Pro supports 3 x 4K screens, but Apple don't sell a display to go with it, yet...   4K screens are in the wild, the Sony X9 is better than awesome.   4K movies are on Blu-Ray or Ultraviolet,  but how much 4K content is actually out there, shot with 4K cameras, not much.   There's no Apple TV, yet.... could there be no Apple TV yet because:   1. It will be 4K 2. There's not enough content 2a. Or perhaps broadcast...
 Hi there,  by and large I agree with your post, however I would suggest that Microsoft's primary motivation is to prop up the share price.  Microsoft don't SELL software, it is licensed, that's what the very small print states.  The license restricts how and on what devices you can use the software. I had a debate at work over software licensing - and numerous iOS developers would agree - better to make 10,000 sales at $5, or 1,000,000 sales at $1.49 than one sale at...
There's already a smartphone on the market with a fingerprint scanner. It's only available in Japan, runs Android and probably won't leave Japan but at least it's out in the market despite Apple buying Authentec which almost certainly delayed development. Massively looking forward tho to next week :-)
Windows phone MAY have been a factor in the past, but only because there was NOTHING better, in reality the Windows CE based phone with a stylus was total rubbish. Steve was right, we all have universal pointing devices fully integrated.
I had a Sony Tablet S,  typical Sony build quality - solid,  interesting form factor, nice to handle.    This is not a cheap device, around the same price as an iPad. BUT STILL CATASTROPHICALLY LET DOWN BY THE OPERATING SYSTEM.   The device wouldn't stay attached to my WiFi for more than 15 minutes without disconnecting when no other device disconnected. So as a standalone media consumption device OK.  As an online connected consumption device - A LOAD OF...
I'm in a bit of a Bind here, a book is never 'binded' but 'bound'. Sorry to be picky and all that.