or Connect

Posts by genovelle

One is hosted on their servers, the other is not.
One huge one. Google has dropped support for the older one even though there are still new devices being sold with it.
It amost happen with windows, because the courts allowed the raiding of Mac OS.
Considering that most would claim we are at war and wholeheartedly supported any and all efforts when Bush appeared to be calling the shots, are the same people who think Snowden is a hero now, but would have called him a traitor and applaud at is execution for these same actions. Keep the in mind Snowden didn't have an issue before it was a Democrat calling the shots. I'm willing to bet that the GOP promised him a pardon and much more if he help the get the white house back.
That must be CDs from the last 10 years because that is an average of 18 songs each. Most before this era had 12 at most but usually more like10 songs.
So you have 5000 CDs to rip.
Why on earth would anyone need more than 25000 matched songs? Every song, movie or TV show I ever bought on the iTunes Store can be streamed or redownload on any of my devices at no charge.
Considering the land cruiser is the only Toyota product that has not suffered from a huge decrease in quality shown by the massive recalls that they try to cover up, they seem more interested in quick profit and cost cutting. Since the dont update you truck often and it is their most expensive product, they can maintain its quality.
Until it closed no money changed hands so August it is. You are correct on the revenue,but considering when their headphones were $200 it cost them $14 to make. It's mostly profit. So, I'm feel pretty good about my guess. http://www.vox.com/2014/5/28/5758964/why-apple-is-buying-beats
They closed the deal in august. Not even 6 million months. Considering Beats headphones make about 1.3 billion in profit it will be sooner that 5 years it was a no brainer deal. Win win win.