or Connect

Posts by genovelle

Most real companies have email addresses that use the domain from their website.
The difference is those companies actually have a track record. The other companies they already get Saphire from are overseas. They have been no reports of a similar situation with these companies. Apple was attempting to have it manufactured here. Look how that turned out.
This is why companies tend to manufacture outside of the U.S. Wheb you try to bring jobs here the risk of being screwed over and the judges going along with it is super high.
Is it just me or is that picture unsettling?
There is a very simple solution to this. Get a court order compelling the suspect to unlock the device, then access it using their finger in the same way the obtain finger prints during a booking.
That changes next year. The merchants will then be responsible and will haveto pay.
I just read through 3 pages of your latest posts. You may not say it directly, but 90% of what you post is anti Apple. The rest is Google positive.   I hope you are being paid for you post because the amount of time you spend bashing Apple on a site that used to be for people who cared about all things Apple is insane.  
No I shouldn't have to.  There is no legitimate reason to place a separate server on my computer when I download a web browser that runs in the background even when the browser is closed.  If this was coming from a hardware company like Apple I would call it poor design.  Coming from an internet company that makes all its money from mined data which supposedly believes all your data and processing should be in the cloud, bundling an additional software server makes no...
Your link is misleading.  Google's cloud platform can be HIPAA  Compliant.  "To serve developers who want to build these applications on Google's infrastructure, we're announcing support for business associates agreements for our customers,"  This is for companies who choose to signup for a paid service and build custom apps and use Googles Server product. It does not include any free products including Chrome which is why it is banned from use on my Hospitals computers.
That is not powerful, that is intrusive. Because they are using whatever you do in your private life to market to you. They also force you to sign in to their services to use your device which is comical to me. Once you sign in to any one of them you are signed in to all of them. On any device they have linked to you.  You have to go to the main site to sign out though.  I find it comical that people who complain about the NSA spying on them and preventing a multitude of...