or Connect

Posts by genovelle

Siri gets better everytime I use it. We were using it at work today to play music from both popular and obscure groups at random. She found and played everything we could think of to throw her. We were shocked. Siri does things like prompt you to leave early for an appointment if you put a location and traffic gets backed up. All without being too annoying.
I don't think you get it. It only takes a few people at the top of the HR chain to steer the hiring direction. The CEOs would never know until someone shines a light on it. I have still seen people hired into or promoted into positions when there are candidates that blow them out of the water, because they look a certain way. It all depends on who is in charge. Companies like Apple that are striving to do better have someone at the top paying attention, but Cook wasn't...
You do realize that the video on Apple music has full controls including volume that magically appear when you touch the screen.
Is this link to the video?
Songs on your device have a picture of a phone to the right of them.
Until you hear they lost money in the smartphone market but their next release is designed to turn things around.
Apple music is so much better. I've signed up for spotify and others but never listened more than a couple of times. I have listened to Beats 1 several times a day and have be introduced to some artist I would not have given a chance but played in the right context next to the right songs even from different genres. Even the for you works well.
Except for the server Chrome has running in the background on your computer communicating data back to google. I'm good. I will just ignore any sites that still use flash. If it's required for a work site, I'll open it in windows via Parallels. I always just close windows so it reverts to the original file.
You are missing the value of the AppStore. Users who signup via the AppStore are available to Spotify because of Apple. If Spotify actually paid for advertising and attracted people to their site, they would be their customers. In that case they own the relationship and the customer would sign directly and bypass Apple. Apple's policies are fine with this. It's just not in their interest market their store, maintain it and support it, but not make a profit on it. It's not...
It's really not a smart move on his part. I know a lot of Apple users who are huge prince fans that already have all his songs. I can still listen to my library streamed to me. He just won't get paid more for it.