or Connect

Posts by genovelle

The default choice is up to the user. You can use the card attached to your iTunes account or scan in a different card. My bank sent me notification that I could use my card with Apple Pay less than an hour after the announcement.  You can have other cards on the system but for ease of use on has to be primary.  
Truly a bonehead manuver.
I kind of felt that way about the stream.  The last two or three events have been streamed with no issues at all. Then there is a failure but only on the website.  The stream worked perfectly on Apple TVs.  Maybe They should have everyone to sign in via their Apple ID to see the stream. 
Siri doesn't have to speak either. I turned of voice last year sometime because of work. Works great without it too.
Two dynamics are at work here. Apple has been building out multiple Locations in some areas which can disperse same store sales, and the retail side Had been on auto pilot for a good while. Now they have a leader.
Not when they are compared side by side. Siri always comes out on top over all.
I would prefer to just use the excellent trackpad for gestures on the air like I already do.
They could easily do this since all iTunes purchases can be streamed to any of your devices. When you turn on the feature any songs that are not on the device shows up as streamable. You can even just tell Siri to play a song or artist and it will play whether it's on the device or iTunes in the icloud. If you have the whole album it will play the whole thing back to back.
Most of the music I listen to I have owned for years too and in my iTunes library. Since I can stream all my songs to any of my devices, I have no need for Spotify. Even my playlists stream even over my unlimited data plan.
Maybe they just hate to see people fooled into thinking they are safe when they are not. They also know that these facts are buried by Google unless there is a quote from AppleSounds odd to me and any iPhone user I know. I work 12 hour shifts and use my phone a lot. Unless there is an issue with the wifi I always have at least 20% left. If I don't use it much I actually have had days I have 70 to 80% left. swarmed by iPhone users for 3 hrs sound bogus to me. The last...