or Connect

Posts by genovelle

It's really not a smart move on his part. I know a lot of Apple users who are huge prince fans that already have all his songs. I can still listen to my library streamed to me. He just won't get paid more for it.
Here is a question? Why when you do a search on the AppStore and put in LGBT related searches are teen girl games, high school games, teen dating etc.? Sound like agenda targeting
Interesting. This may prove to be the beginning of a partnership that if successful will see IBM or Apple purchase box outright.
What's interesting is that if you subscribe to Apple music, the iTunes Match features are included automatically and there is no mention of a limit on the number of songs. The 50,000 uploads just fluff. I can't imagine any one person having even 1000 songs that are not already In iTunes and would require uploading.
They are only getting a streaming rate not a revenue share of the $10.
You miss the point. They will not get a percentage of the $10 until after the trial. The payout is a per stream rate likely equivalent to what they pay for iTunes Radio streams.
Artist don't get paid for radio play it's free promotion that hopefully gets sales. Royalties go to the songwriters and publishing companies which many times are not the artist. Pandora actually cuts them out.
The difference is they were just trying it out. Any downloads would vanish if they cancelled.
I did not expect that as it goes against their very model of no partner pay if they make no pay. This does one thing though. It pretty much kills the competition. They are not going to be able to match this without ads which pays super low rates. Spotify is officially dead.
That's the beauty of how Apple works.  They clearly have been thinking about this.  If you watched the keynote they explained how they managed to increase Siri's awareness while protecting your privacy. Most processing will now be done on device.  When web data is required, it is sent encrypted and anonymously.  This way Siri can know what it needs to know, but Apple does not need access to it. The beauty of not keeping a key for themselves or storing the data in the first...