or Connect

Posts by genovelle

When a company who has been proven to copy Apple's products and fined in other countries for planting false information about competitors to gain the upper hand, has a marketing plan that is focused entirely on beating a company that according to the media, had already lost to Samsung it telling. You seem pretty willing to ignore Samsung's own words to disagree with DED. Odd?
Did you read the document at all? He merely outline what they said.
Sounds like it was commissioned by Samsung to support their cause. In college, one way to insure an F on a research paper is to quote Wikipedia.
I disagree. Many of the advancements of tech has come from partnerships between honorable people. Google gained a lot from their Apple partnership, they were also given access to employees that they would not have had otherwise. If this was a non partner company I could see the problem. I can assure you that Apple will take more and more on house if they can't expect their partners to not actively go after the employees the send to work with them. I
Doesn't much of this already happen on the Apple TV via iCloud photo sharing?
If you listen to any interview with their execs. They tell you that they scan all data even google voice calls and voice mail. It's sliding right up to the creepy line without crossing it as one of them famously said. Nothing is free. If they weren't scanning it what would they gain, brownie points. That's not how they make their Billions.
There was an article on one of these sites about the poor reception of iTunes Radio. I'm glad this sets the record straight.
So I'm not crazy! Thanks. I Great, now can cancel that appointment with the psychiatrist.lol
Actually long before Android existed apple resale shops offered a daughter card that Apple supplied drivers for that ran windows. I remember being shown this expensive feature.
In other news, Apple Macs boot Windows, and Apple doesn't claim to be open. So they are not dictating what another company puts on their device. If they thought it would provide a good consumer experience they would offer it like on the mac.