or Connect

Posts by genovelle

I'm having a problem wrapping my mind around the fact that Apple is still by far the most valuable company by Market Value at 475 B, Exxon at 407 B, Google at 345 B, and MS at 317 B.  The only company in 2 years who has either trade places for the top spot or even come close is Exxon.  MS may be a threat to Google but they are not even close to challenging Apple in value.  
Love it!!
Because we know the public will believe whatever is shoved down their silly minds. Google and Samsung have purchased control of the tech media overall in an effort to slow Apple's growth while competing with them with Apple's tech. These articles serve to correct the distortions and counteract the 10 articles to 1 like this that show up on Apple fan sites like this one (Hint: it has Apple in the title), that seem to praise anything Google or Samsung and proclaim Apple's...
I find it interesting that the chart says slightly better in the categories the kindle ranked better but the article says significantly out performed.  
They explained the reason when they released the iPhone. If they didn't do this they would have to charge for updates like they had to with the iPod touch at first because of changes to the accounting regulations.
The difference is that these companies actually use these technologies. Your beloved Google purchased Moto for their 17,000 patents and attempted to use them against Apple. They just turned out to be worthless. Or committed to standards.
I think this shows google steals everything. Even the foundation of the profit center. Smdh
Google pays these sites to much money from ads for them to anger them.
Am I the only one who finds the timing of this survey a bit interesting.
The S4 took 6 months to reach 40 million. Are you saying the S3 was even slower. They claimed they presold 10 M so they must have sold 5 M/ month after that. Also, the articles you posted refer to their entire business including chips and screen fab, washing machines, TV and industrial businesses. Not comparable.