or Connect

Posts by genovelle

Same here!  I tried iTunes Radio but ended up back using my own.  One thing they don't advertise is the ability to stream your personal collection from iCloud.  I deleted all of my purchased songs from my iPhone for space then realized they were still showing up with the cloud button.  selected an artist and played as song.  To my surprise when the song ended it played the next song. It was just like the album was still on my device.  
Fortunately there are aftermarket pens that do just that.  http://adonit.net/jot/touch/
I was looking at Apple's stock history yesterday and realized that Apple has increase over 400% in the last 4 years while Google has only increased by 200%. What is odd is that Google broke $600 in 2008 while apple was less the $200 but at the end of it all Google does not even approach Apple in total value.  As of yesterday Apple was 54% higher in total value. 
 Then what is the point of it? Google is an ad company, unless it is just to gain access to the data on your device.
 You may need to read the article again
 Really?  You must live in China
 Keep in mind that Android buyers don't stand in line waiting for the stores to open to get their next phone.  Apple's early adopters are going to want all the tech they can get.  $100 is not going to stop them.  
. You speak like you know, so you should know Apple the 5 actually decreased their margins, the 5s will cost even more. the 5c will allow for balance.
I guess you think the S4 is a new phone because they made it bigger. The design of the 5c required a completly different engineered case and substructure. Even the antenna system is new.