or Connect

Posts by genovelle

This article uses bulk pricing in referring to the wholesale model. I never thought about it like that, but it makes even less sense, because bulk discounts were given to ensure inventory was sold in advance. When there is no physical product that model is useless.
Well I prefer to control my own data and will only feel comfortable about giving it to companies who believe I should maintain control of it. Because of how they make money your protection is not high on their list. They do what they are forced to do. Their real concern is for their real customers. Whoever has theMoney for ads gains the access. Whichever site gets the traffic gets paid hackers or legit. They win either way, so why would they care. Knowing that 75% of their...
Here is an article about Schmidt's view on privacy. He doesn't see the point unless it's his personal information.https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/12/google-ceo-eric-schmidt-dismisses-privacy
You clearly don't understand your favorite company. Google knows who you are you have to clear your google searches on Google.com. I was actually on their web page. After typing it out once it remember. Not my computer but Google so unless you also changed the router and IP address. Remember your VM is still using your host to access the internet. Somewhere in the search page is the button to reset the history for googles searches. I learned from my IT department at work...
Also, clear your searches to get a true search record. Even though there are hundred of articles on android malware because it is prevalent and almost none on iPhone, it's hard to find any unless you search for it specifically, but type iPhone and it came up first. Just like there was no mention of Google's stock being down over 10% the first of half of the year and missing targets while Apple is trashed for record sales and a rising share price over the same period.
Not according to their networking chief just a few months ago. http://www.networkworld.com/article/2226431/wireless/google-android-chief-sundar-pichai-says-android-not-designed-to-be-safe.html
How about 3rd party keyboards? You sound like about 5% of android users. Google even says that android is not built for security.http://www.networkworld.com/article/2226431/wireless/google-android-chief-sundar-pichai-says-android-not-designed-to-be-safe.htmlThey know it's nowhere near as safe as iPhone and it's not to their advantage to be. Spammers and scammers pay for a lot of ads.
How do you know? Have you constantly done scans of all your devices. Google admits the problem often but downplays and surpresses it in searches as I showed in my post. There have been several large wide dispersed exploits that Google didn't know was on their store for almost a year.
You should take the time to read their user agreement. They were called on this and admitted they scan your emails "to provide better service". Apple can't even open your iMessage files.
Here are a couple of interesting searches and what they suggest, but we know Google does no wrong[IMG]