or Connect

Posts by genovelle

You know what, you are so right. That little vibration hits the mark and the little ✅ is the icing on the cake.
 The support comes from the fact that the iTunes store has remained the 1# seller of music from any source for sometime now.  Apple has been on the loosing end of market share for nearly all of this time.  The same goes for apps. Even with 70% of the market the developers still prefer Apple because they actually make money. This is a recurring theme with developers.  So yes there are statistics supporting my case.  android users are not buying apps or music from iTunes but...
Most of that 70% pays for nothing. So they are not really a revenue source which is why with 70% Google is only just catching iOS in mobile revenue. 
These have been tested by toyota and Honda in Japan for the last 10 years. Once again not an idea of their own.
The PCWorld will say anything to avoid crediting Apple with anything. Samsung in their statement said their growth was in mid and low end phones. Their profit collapse came from poor sales of highend phones when Apple competes.
This made me go and look at the Apple watch again. The missing point here is that with the exception of the UV meter, everything it offers is either already done by the Apple watch or could be done via 3rd party apps. Something also missing from MS' offering. While I expected Apple might do a band too, they clearly went up market to provide their solution. It leaves space for the ecosystem to grow and not compete with them directly. The person who would buy an Apple watch...
The system is just as cumbersome and insecure for them
There is no security when your name, bank account number, social security number, and drivers license number, in addition to you cell phone number and address is stored on their servers in the cloud. Considering the fact that 3 of the major players in this group have had major breaches this year speaks to the security concern. 
And a lot of people have been burned or know someone who has been burned by that arrangement. They won't be so willing this time. The other part is, there are quite a few stores that are not apart of this as well. So next there will be more companies attempting to get into my bank account.  NO! I'm good.  I think Apple will remove the only advantage of MCX, auto-discounts. The thing is I have used my Apple Pay today and was still able to use my Walgreens card for...
Not according to Amazon supporters who seemed to think publishers illegally colluded to develop a better model for their emerging ebook industry.