or Connect

Posts by genovelle

Only in the radio sections which don't allow you to use the music as if you bought and downloaded it. Big difference. Like TV and Radio you watch or listen to what they say when they say.
It makes sense. The slide over pauses the background app. There is only one running at a time. The PIP does run but thier video codecs are very efficient. In spit mode all three are running at once.
Sounds like the comments from competitors whenever Apple reveals what they know with be a hit.  It buys them time to revamp before investors figure out how scared they really are.
Maybe they should just come up with a model that doesn't decrease the revenue of those that create the product just so they can loose money, and make something for nothing consumers happy.  I wonder how Spotify supporters would feel if an outside force decided to use your industry to destroy profits for everyone else while not even making one themselves and their salary was cut to make up the difference.  
The management is making one. Jeff is a billionaire from his company that has never made a profit but investors love to give money to. Crazy!
Of course they would.  Google and others can pretty much do what they want, but Apple would be raked over the coals if they are even rumored to do anything.  
I think Apple could solve this problem once and for all. Subsidize all ebooks for 99¢ Then offer Apple music for free for 5 years. With unlimited downloads and no adds and market thr hell out of both. Suck all the air out of the room then end the trial and charge what they want. Similar to Amazon just on music too.
Keep in mind, both of these companies owe much of thier success to iOS and with Fitbit, Apple actually promoting thier product in commercials, online, and in thier stores. Many other fitness brands could never gain traction. Bite the hand the feeds you and you could eventually go hungry.
If so why would they even make an uncompressed format?
It's a gateway to tracking my child.  NOTHING IS FREE OR CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!