or Connect

Posts by genovelle

He said IOS 7 not 8
Does anyone know why the protestors were outside the conference? There was a story on CNBC but Google must have called and shut that down. The video about it doesn't even say what they are protesting and the sound bite canceled on the air. http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000287631&__source=yahoo%7cheadline%7cquote%7cvideo%7c&par=yahoo
I have 2 co-workers whose bank accounts were raided because of their android phones. One refused to listen to me concerning the source because her note was her computerAfter multiple hacks even after changing all her logins and passwords she still trusted her droid buddy that told her I was just making stuff up.(remember the standard response to issues with windows?). He convinced her it had to be an inside job at the bank hitting her up every pay day. Until she changed...
Keep in mind these reporters rarely report on the crazy stuff Google employees say. Including Schmidt's comments on privacy. They are very selective in what they print about them. That's why most Google fans have no idea how many times this company has been found guilty of violating consumer privacy laws intentionally. When you have a company who controls monetization of the internet by controlling search, what site that depends on search to remain relevant and makes their...
I don't think it was a mistake. Google moved immediately to clarify what he meant, then released a corrected transcript. The offending sentence was surgically removed. To me that says, he said it. It wasn't a mis-translation because the whole sentence disappeared. It was a rewriting of the answer after the fact.
Techcrunch! Lol. They are Apple haters. No nothing of mashable, but I doubt a Android fan site would add text that hurts Google. They change their page to suit Google using their transcript instead of their own. The difference is Googles excludes the two sentences in question. None of these sites have any journalistic integrity when it comes to Google. They won't bite the hand thatqfeeds them.
How convenient!  LOL!  The corrected quote provided by Google.  LOLOLOLOL!!!!!  It would be different if this was originally posted on a anti-Google site.  Well those don't exist because any for profit site relies on them for income so they dare not speak against them.  This was a quote from a google fan site that just deleted the offensive statements the made google look bad and told the truth.  
It's hard to tell these days.
This article uses bulk pricing in referring to the wholesale model. I never thought about it like that, but it makes even less sense, because bulk discounts were given to ensure inventory was sold in advance. When there is no physical product that model is useless.
Well I prefer to control my own data and will only feel comfortable about giving it to companies who believe I should maintain control of it. Because of how they make money your protection is not high on their list. They do what they are forced to do. Their real concern is for their real customers. Whoever has theMoney for ads gains the access. Whichever site gets the traffic gets paid hackers or legit. They win either way, so why would they care. Knowing that 75% of their...