or Connect

Posts by genovelle

Features are ready when they are ready. How many times could this article have been written under Steve Jobs? All the time! He reportedly sent the programers back to the drawing board on updates all the time and usually refused to release it before it was ready. The other misleading part of this article neglects to mention Apple has been silently updating Maps since it's release when ever new stuff was ready.
You do get free storage and unlimited downloads or streaming for your Apple iTunes and AppStore purchases. Now even for your Mac App purchases from Apple. Every song or video you have purchase can be streamed at no charge over wifi. Songs even over data service. All at not charge. That's a good deal.
People don't pay attention to warnings. After market keyboard like these process on their own servers that has always been the case. That's how keep their code out of the eyes of their competitors. So everything you type goes across the internet and may be sitting on someone's poorly secured server somewhere or the in the case of android the server of the hacker that pirated the game and put it on the Play store until someone figures it out and notifies Google.
I don't remember any giant cell phones 10 years ago. I still have my Palm Treo which was pretty big for the time. It's thicker but otherwise smaller than even the first iPhone. If that was my use I would go with an iPad or mini and make calls from Skype or iMessage via FaceTime Audio.
Not with the money they were spending, during Apple quiet time
I think 1% is kind of sad considering the number of ads and carriers pushing them like they are the only phone. I called At&t for service today and their on hold message was even pushing Samsung.
I thought they said this would work when plugged into your car?
YoYou don't get it at all. Few other book stores were in the ebook market before Apple took on Amazon by changing the model. Who opens a store when your competitor is selling the most popular items at below wholesale. Wide availability is when your product is available from as many locations as possible and does not rely on one company that billions of people will never use. It's like only selling you book at Barnes and Noble, people who will never go there will never buy...
They down play Apple's sales as incremental but never admit that Apple has beat every manufacture with limited availability. Samsung has far more carriers and spends 10 times Apple in Ads but still can't sell as many premium phones. This is why Apple just goes their own way. They know there are companies trying to beat them at any cost, but their focus is how can we do what we do better than we already do.
He said his focus was music and he wasn't going near TV. He did elude to working to improve movies which he does have some history with.