or Connect

Posts by genovelle

So you have 5000 CDs to rip.
Why on earth would anyone need more than 25000 matched songs? Every song, movie or TV show I ever bought on the iTunes Store can be streamed or redownload on any of my devices at no charge.
Considering the land cruiser is the only Toyota product that has not suffered from a huge decrease in quality shown by the massive recalls that they try to cover up, they seem more interested in quick profit and cost cutting. Since the dont update you truck often and it is their most expensive product, they can maintain its quality.
Until it closed no money changed hands so August it is. You are correct on the revenue,but considering when their headphones were $200 it cost them $14 to make. It's mostly profit. So, I'm feel pretty good about my guess. http://www.vox.com/2014/5/28/5758964/why-apple-is-buying-beats
They closed the deal in august. Not even 6 million months. Considering Beats headphones make about 1.3 billion in profit it will be sooner that 5 years it was a no brainer deal. Win win win.
Make it illegal for anyone with ties to congress or executive office be excluded from bidding on war contracts. Violators would have long madatory jail time.
Now if only Facebook will do the same.
They just stop supporting if when it gets overwhelming.
At least it's an an investment in the future instead of an investment in the pockets of the alraady rich. I can promise we pay more in subsidies to very profitable companies who pay to get politicians elected that this program would ever cost. Just go digging around in the budget. It's scary how much we pay for but get no benefit from. We all benefit from having a more educated and productive work force.Thinking about it, it may be cheaper and a better use of resources...
Bugs will happen but how they are handled is key. As far as the naming, I see Andriod as how the see their users or their toy and the candy reference to trick children into following them when they shouldn't.