or Connect

Posts by genovelle

This will most likely keep me from switching. Smart move on their part.
The always listening voice control is a feature that has been standard on Apple computers since 2001. I used it sometimes for fun at home but outside of that I don't see it being that useful.  The jester to take pictures is just asking for trouble, so instead of just calling people by accident you might end up with sharing some photos you didn't intend to even take.  
Weird considering when these numbers compare Apple to Google Apple is far ahead. How is that possible if Samsung is Android.
It funny how Google has multiple longer lasting outages every year affecting far more people and if thats all they use they don't even have access to the ones the already received. This saga continues.  I think one of the reason you don't hear about it is Google Advertises and also provides ad income to these information outlets.  They also control what shows up in searches so they can suppress anything not flattering. You have to be very specific to find anything bad...
When you buy parts from yourself and count shipped phones as sold but don't account for unsold phones until you give them away as buy one get one, you can show all kinds of profit
No the vast majority of Android users can't even use Google Play. These are the ones Google doesn't count anymore to make their fragmentation look better.  Their super cool tech friends tell them where to go to get the best apps free because they don't want to pay for anything.  
These phones are not sold if they were they would be yelling it from the rooftops. Since they don't seem to ever discontinue a phone its easy to do inventory swaps and send the unsold phones to another market. This also explains the quick release of a new phone. Keep in mind the S3 was a year old when the S4 was released. The other phones they showed recently came right after news of poor sales came out. Sounds like they are covering their tracks to maintain good press
So, comparing a phone the way it with be used be the public since that is how samsung ships them and intends for them to be used is clueless. Clueless would be to assume that anyone but a tech head would be changing the profile. Most non techs can barely figure those phones out which accounts for the low internet usage. The next co-worker who asks me to help them figure out something on and Android phone the got talked into will get an ear full.
I don't think its a lot of people. The ugly screen colors distorts what you see so pictures you are taking don't look right. I can tell a Samsung photo on facebook a mile away. They look terrible. That is why with all the market share of Android, the iPhone is still far ahead in instagram post. People won't admit they hate it because they will feel stupid for buying it, but since they can claim to be in the in crowd they keep it.
The key is we lead busy lives and prefer to selectively give our time to things we care about. We don't care about Samsung so we don't visit their fan sites. We do care about Apple and until recently I have enjoyed visiting Apple's fan sites and rarely felt I was being intruded on by promoters from another platform.