or Connect

Posts by genovelle

While you are correct on all counts, nothing good was to come from antagonizing these people. It's like adult bullies.shouldnt online bullies have a right to free speech and tell someone what they feel? Not at the expense of the other party, which unless They claim to be the media.
Is the freedom to joke about someone's deepest belief really important enough to continue to poke at crazy people. It's like a screaming the name of the crazy kid who already hates you to get a reaction, then being surprised by the action.
But interestingly Christianity has had many wars and massacres performed under its banner. Kings have been murdered for crossing the church. And beheadings were the norm.
How exactly do you block? Definately a good idea.
Sorry, good point. I usually resist, but at times I foolishly think they may be objective to a degree.
Why? They will just use it and fight it later.
I'm a working college student who knows I'd rather have Apple products than trying to deal with the quirks of windows. It leaves a lot more time to focus on school.
That's just it, they were basically the only player beyond the placeholders. When Apple entered with the agency model hundreds of stores came with them. Most gave up after the ruling and Amazon was allowed to continue it's practices. They are back to monopoly status.
Their shareholders are growing frustrated with them as they have no intention to make a profit. They problem is they are killing a new market and limiting distribution, by preventing entry. There are people who will never buy from Amazon, but would have bought from a different vendor they trust. No real company enters a market when the more they sell the more they go in the hole. This is dangerous for the whole time industry. If Amazon's free cash were to be shutdown, they...