or Connect

Posts by genovelle

How is having one of your titles and most visible responsibilities striped a promotion.  He already had the other title but was replace as the designer of the product that they clearly thinking is most important with the crazy money they spent on trying to stupefy the American public. Its a sack.  They just need him to keep up the lies in the courtrooms.  A pissed off ex employee just wouldn't work out for them.    
And mostly one brand
You seem to forget that as an Apple partner they know some things and if suppliers are leaking info to the media then what stops them from sharing even more and first to a customer with deep pockets. Apple doesn't have to announce product for their competitors to know what they are planning. Samsung doesn't have that problem. Isn't it odd that the only time Samsung and Google have special events, they are always scheduled to be a few days before an already scheduled Apple...
His article are one of the only that outs this blatant media bashing of Apple. I rarely see a positive Apple article. From what I am bombarded with daily you would think Apple was about to go out of business, instead of being the highest values company in the world. Everything he said was on point. The part that I found odd was Google actually missed on earnings this month and I have only seen one article on it. And that was via the yahoo stock app on my iPhone. As many...
And his reasoning was that "Apple is not a “small company”; its market capitalization exceeds that of Google and Microsoft com-bined. To suggest that it has suffered loss of market share, brandrecognition, or customer goodwill as a result of Motorola’s alleged infringement of the patent claims still in play in this case is wild conjecture."  Well, lets fast forward two years, and that is exactly what Samsung has gotten away with.
Brand loyalty comes from the best research of all. It can't be manipulated or influenced by cash or fear (losing an ad money provided by the company), this brand loyalty is trust that comes from companies actually making products that consistently satisfy you needs and makes your experience better. They continue to give more value than the competitors and with Apple it shows in the fact that if android is really selling so many more devices, then Apple customers actually...
There is no innovation in using someone else's tech. Theft of innovative efforts is what kills it. Apple stopped innovating after being blindsided by the theft of their mac user interface by windows because of a poorly written license to Microsoft to continue Word and Excel development. It's hard was hard to justify the man hours and investment when there is little or no protection keeping a competitor from taking your efforts and appropriating them with little cost or...
The lack of brand loyalty is what is pathetic. People who love Apple products love their attention to detail and the investment that make in delivering features the public doesn't know they want but will actually enhance their experience. When companies are allowed to steal that innovation, and compete with Apple using their own designs and investments, it hurts Apple's real customers. The more Apple is distracted by trying to insure customers are not confused thinking...
You you serious? You don't think a partner who has been secretly planning to compete with you in every market you are in doesn't have an advantage having their CEO sit on your board? Do you think if Apple knew there were doing so he would have ever been there? One way to tell is how Google handled the info. The company that tells everything they are working on long before it's ready, kept the fact that they were going into these markets from their closest partner who...
Didn't the judge end up limiting the scope of what he could do?