or Connect

Posts by Moogs

Hey everyone; long time no see. Hope you guys are well. Thought I'd pop in and see what you yahoos were up to. Amazon thread looked as good as any to join. I saw the offer for the $79 membership thing. For me personally it's not worth it because there are very few things I order from there (and I place at least five or six a year) that I need right away. Even when I do the "don't ship till everything is available" thing, it still only takes about 4 business days...
Published by the Chicago Tribune, a conservative paper whose editorial board recently endorsed Bush, despite one of its members being a die-hard Republican who refuses to vote for him: Even if their estimates are off 50% (highly unlikely), that's still 50,000 people dead... a great many of which are obviously civilians and not soldiers from Saddam's army, etc. Makes me sick.
The only accurate transcript (the one with all the mispoken words and akward shit) is at NYT.com. But no transcript does it justice. You have to see it to know how bad Bush really was.
Planned my ass. He was genuinely flustered throughout the whole thing. What's more, this was the debate where he had by far the best chance of winning popular support. But you know what? This isn't about perceptions the way polls are about perceptions. He has to stand up there in front of the cameras and answer the fucking questions in an intelligent way... and he can't. He's completely lost up there and you can see it on his face, in his posture... everything. I...
OMG. Say it ain't so! Kerry is not the ideal candidate but he is SO much better prepared (mentally and otherwise) to do this job well it's not even funny. Vote Kerry for God's sake! Maybe if some respectable member of the GOP were running against him I'd agree with you but COMMON.
I predict that anyone who still defends and supports Bush after that performance (on the ONLY topic with which is supposedly strong), needs a CAT-scan. To defend that is to be in complete denial about this man's thinking capacity, communications ability and ability to accurately assess complex questions and problems. My 14 year old nephew has more insight and intelligent things to say about foreign policy than George W. Bush. Who by the way, was obviously coached to...
If you actually placed one... yes. Go for the implant and a Ford Explorer. Much cheaper, and more places to park somewhere quiet with your lady friends.
...drive one of these. That they would even make it shows how pathetic our society is becoming. People are going to buy these God-damned semi-trailers with a truck bed welded on, and the assholes at International are ready to cash in, no matter how unethical and backwards it is to make them. Fuck, why do we even have emissions laws if a citizen is allowed to buy something like this as a personal vehicle? What's the point? Or maybe this is all about "driver...
And what of Palestinians getting their "hunk of land" (more like a speck of land at this point) and calling it Palestine, is that an act of war too, Scott? Seems to me it's pretty obvious who is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to land ownership. Not much leverage for you to argue there, I'm afraid. Next....
Oh, there's no question about the hatred against Israelis and Americans harbored by Palestinians. It's there, and while there's no excuse for it, that doesn't mean there isn't a very good explanation for it. What baffles me is that you never seem to make an effort to understand *why* the hatred is there. It's not just religion Scott. Muslims aren't born hating Jews, and their parents didn't always hate Jews. But hard-line, inhuman policymaking has a way of creating...