or Connect

Posts by Moogs

Blind spot my ass. There was never any indication of that; she was right in front of the damn thing, and regardless I'm sure she was making herself visible in other moments leading up to her death, so it's not like the driver was unaware of a human presence there. He just didn't give a shit, period. Just like all the other indescriminant bulldozings that take place. What's another life or another person's home after all? Regardless, until you've watched the documentary...
Yes, they shot James Miller in the neck even though he had a cameraman with him and a white flag... and the Israelis (by definition) were using high definition night-scopes. And of course, like the lady who got bulldozed in a Palenstinian house a couple years back, no one will ever answer for it. The soldiers who run the tanks and bulldozers and APCs through Gaza and other occupied territories, can do whatever the hell they want, and they do, and they will never answer...
HBO just ran a great documentary film that was shot on location in Gaza. If you want to understand what the Israeli policy and the "conflict" is all about, watch it. Just because a government is run by people of the Jewish faith, does not mean they are incapable of enacting hateful and despicable policies. All humans have the capacity to abuse and oppress; the Israeli government is no different. Have a look....
You mean new Dashboard widgets I presume? I wouldn't consider those "new features" strictly speaking, although, I'm sure for each new one they make it goes towards the "150" benchmark.
I loved how one of the press contacts for his campaign tried to cover up what he said on Monday... "No, no.... what he *really* meant was this..." Ah strange days we live in. The President can't even speak for himself, even after having four years to brush up on his delivery. Scott, I can't answer that as I don't presume to know what the definition of "nuance" is in your world.
Yah I am loaded to the gills on RAM practically. I might consider getting this version if it gets good reviews / truly performs well on a G5.
I had the same thought. Hopefully the feature set is still expanding, but I have to think if Phil had announced any new ones, we'd have heard it by now.
Yep. Makes you think twice, even about going to well-known retailers like Amazon or B&H. Thanks for the warning, and good luck with getting the false charges removed, etc.
Amen. Other than Duncan and one or two others, what a punch of punks. Like I really want Allen Iverson and Stephon Marbury representing the US in an international competition. This wasn't even close to being a "dream team". The only one, was the first one IMHO. Nobody could touch those guys not only because of their skills but because they knew how to play team ball and they knew how to lead / take every game seriously. That's why they pounded every team they played. And...
What a tool. He doesn't have the slightest idea of the outcome (nor did he give any real thought ahead of time to what would be required) and yet all his supporters can say at the convention is how strong he is on the WOT. I don't think one person this week will talk about how good George is for healthcare or the economy or the environment or international relations... they'll just talk about how "strong" he is and his "moral convictions" because that's all they have....