or Connect

Posts by Moogs

I'm with the evaluate case-by-case crowd. I suspect that in such situations, even if we figured out rather quickly what was going on, we would not have enough time to ascertain where the hijacker was headed unless there was something completely obvious within 15 or 20 minutes flying time (like the Super Bowl or something). In the end, if there is a very dense population or large gathering of people nearby, and the plane was currently over a low density area, I would opt...
Just calm down a bit pfflam. It's pretty obvious now that anyone who would excuse Bush's jusifications for the war, is by definition an apologist. There's no excuse, no getting around the bi-partisan commission's exhaustive research and ultimate findings. He doesn't have a leg to stand on anymore, and when the terrorist shit starts hitting the fan again in this country (as it inevitably will before November), his claim that "he's made America safer" will go out the f-ing...
You dirty dog....
I own the patent for patenting things. All your ideas are belong to moog!
Are you serious?? Companies have obligations beyond just making money. Namely, things like ensuring that whatever processes they use to make said money, does not endanger workers or people in the immediate community. Companies with large factories and other facilities in residential communities OWE it to the community in question to run things in a reasonable and safe manner. Damn right you can blame a company if they knowingly use production processes that are harmful to...
What the hell's wrong with you people? Like you all didn't crank your wank before the good ole internet came along. Stop using free prOn as an excuse and embrace your addiction. It's who you are....
Dude. That's just wrong. I don't know the context behind such comments (maybe you guys just like to rip on each other for sport and the enjoyment of others), but your choice of threads was pretty good. Last thing I expected to read.
While it's disingenuous to say Bush "caused" those deaths - the Powerplant companies and their owners have free will; if they cared even a little bit about the people living near their plants, they'd upgrade their facilities without the government forcing them to - I agree he has done absolutely nothing to aid the preservation and health of our environment, and has done plenty with his pro-energy-company policies to undermine it. He knows if he forces them all to high...
Clear Channel must die. I think I like them even less than Microsoft, historically speaking. They are worthy of everyone's contempt AFAIC.
Oh my... God ...that is like... the funniest thing I've EVER read. No seriously. It's funneh shit. Uh... Yah. Funneh. Common man, don't stop. Let's get some good "mother jokes" into this now outstanding thread! Maybe some "sister jokes" too. [You have graudated from high school, right?]