or Connect

Posts by Moogs

If that guy hires a lawyer worth a shit, the social services people / state wouldn't have a prayer in hell of getting custody of that kid (if that's what they're implying).
...it's the same old thing as yesterday....
Hey now... must not take Lord Stanley's name in vain. I am really pretty down right now even though Calgary is not "my team" per se; I really wanted to see them pull it off. What an amazing run. 1 goal away from taking down four division winners for the Cup. Suter & Co did an awesome job. Congrats to the Bolts. I just hope your owner isn't like the dumbshit who owns the Marlins... this team should stay together.
Well in the end TB played the better defensive game and made their opportunities count. The officiating didn't end up as the deciding factor but there were a couple of things with Iginla I thought should've been called in the first and second period. And that third powerplay where Richards or whoever it was just tumbled over like he had been hit by a tree after minimal contact was just... that was bad any way you cut it. Would've been a bad call in teh regular season...
This is disgusting. One of the most poorly officiated games I've seen all playoff long. TB gets powerplays every dive they take, and Calgary doesn't get shit called when TB drags Iginla to the ice by his arm or trips him. Fucking refs litening to the Bettman & Co. again before the game. Just call it tight both ways or let them play! I hate it when refs meddle with big games.
Imagine if Don Cherry had plugged (no pun intended) that site on the air. The Canadian government would've forcibly removed him from the studio before the show was over. Less than two hours away now... I am pumped! Time to fire up the grill and get ready for Lord Stanley *knocks on wood*....
Not an issue per se, just recognizing the act for what it was: hollow. Bush is the master of hollow; he should write a book about it, if only he had the linguistic aptitude and attention span to see it through.
Kind of fitting and ironic that he die on the Anniversary of D-Day, being a man of that generation, and being such a great orator and someone who - despite whatever shortcomings he had - made Americans feel proud again. I'm just glad he and his family suffer from that awful disease no more. What torment....
What Clinton did for the economy? I could be wrong, but isn't balancing the nation's budget and putting us in the black for the first time in God knows how many administrations, worth mentioning? Not saying Clinton did it all by himself (no president does) but, he didn't make a habit of spending out his ass with money he didn't have, thus resulting in the largest debt this nation has ever seen. That's for damn sure....
Let me put it another way... even if Hussein HAD been at the command of the fourth largest army in the world (which we now know wasn't true at all)... he still would not have possesed a global military threat to other free societies. Germany in the 1930s and 1940s did pose such a threat as evidenced by their U-boats sinking allied ships halfway across the world, and their ground and air forces occupying (though they did not ultimately hold onto) large amounts of territory...