or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

It'll be thicker at the back.  In fact, the front will be .7mm thinner.  Thinner, you say?  Yes, thinner.  But the back will be .9mm thicker, thus making the entire device .2mm thicker overall.  It gets confusing though, because Apple has reversed the front and the back, which also necessitated swapping the left and the right.  So, when you're holding the iPhone 6s, technically speaking, you'll be looking at the exact opposite side that you think you are.  The screen is on...
 I wasn't listening while he was on...  but saying she's better because he talked more is like saying having a cold is better than having the flu because it doesn't suck as much.  That's true, but it doesn't make having a cold suck any less.  I wouldn't have minded her talking so much if she actually had something to say...  but she didn't.  I listened for around an hour before I couldn't take it any more. It'll be interesting to see what Beats 1 sounds like a few weeks...
It's mostly dance music, and a British woman won't shut up even though she has nothing to say.  Will people keep tuning in for this?  Time will tell.
Holy cow, could they name it anything more awkward?  Samsung S6 Edge Plus?  If you don't think that's awkward, try saying it out loud.
Do most people prefer a white face for their iPhones? It seems odd that the only model with a black face is the space gray option. If Apple adds a fourth color option, it'll mean 3 out of 4 will have a white front.
I think Philips has said that's coming - but one really cool thing about Hue is that the API is open and documented, so you can already do anything you'd want in terms of home automation.  I control my Hue with my Mac using Applescript.  And thanks to the free (and awesome!) BetterTouchTool app, it's easy to use those Applescripts to control Hue using a keyboard, trackpad or even an Apple Remote.  Or, for the best option, you can buy a Flirc usb IR receiver dongle and...
I love my Hue, but I don't understand why Philips keeps creating these lights that sit at a weird angle.
No upgrade pricing for the users who have supported Flexbits for years. I'm willing to bet they'll drop the price or at least put it on a much bigger sale once we've already bought it. I don't mind paying more for better software, but this price seems too much. I wouldn't complain if they'd put it on a bigger sale at launch.
Please please please, please release a standalone Magic Trackpad version of this.
Even the basic version is fantastic. I bought it when it was first released and I love it. I'm so glad it's back, which means development continues.