or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

If they could find a way to work with Apple so that the lens could feed photo apps you already have, this would be a huge hit. I love Sony hardware. I own an A77 and it's the greatest camera I've ever used. But limiting these QX lenses to using Sony software will turn them into a disappointment.
I shoot with a Sony A77. Ever since I made the switch from Nikon to Sony in late 2011, I've been blown away by the approach Sony is taking. Canon and Nikon feel so out of date by comparison. Sadly though, I think Sony is further ahead of the curve than consumers are.
There is absolutely no way that thing has a large enough sensor to support 41 megapixels.  They're targeting dummies who simply don't know better.  Cramming more pixels onto a sensor only works if you increase the sensor size dramatically.  For 41 megapixels, we'd be talking about a sensor the size of what would be in a top of the line full frame DSLR (think $3,000+ price range minimum).   Apparently, we're going back to the old days where people buy based on numbers...
Or, the headline in reverse:  VIRGIN MOBIL NOTIFIES WORLD THAT RADIO SHACK STILL EXISTS.  Who knew?
I see nothing low end about that look, even if it does end up costing less. Apple doesn't do "cheap." The fact that case makers are already making cases for this design doesn't mean it's right. They've screwed up before, and I'm sure they understand the risk they're taking in order to have cases ready to ship on day one.
This is almost exactly what I've been saying for years that a Mac Pro should be. The days of needing a giant tower are gone. After a decade of buying the top of the line Mac tower, I switched to a mini in 2007 and haven't looked back - until now. This could easily be my dream Mac. I wonder what the prices will be.
I've had my Airport Extreme standing on its side for years. The shape doesn't matter to me anyway. I stash the thing behind stuff, out of the way. I'd prefer if it were black though. Still, I want one... but I can't justify it since my current Airport Extreme has been flawless.
The new calendar in iOS 7 sure seems to borrow concepts from FantastiCal on iOS.
I want an iTunes update. Something is causing crashes that I've never experienced before. All I have to do is use the Remote app on my iPhone, and boom. iTunes crashes. It's a new problem for me since the latest iTunes update, and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
I don't understand the new price structure for Flickr at all.  It's now more expensive for those who are willing to pay for the site, but there's also less reason to pay.  I've been a pro user there for years, but I'll probably switch to a free account since everything I was paying for is now free.     Yahoo didn't create either Flickr or Tumblr, so they didn't create either of the trendy misspellings.