or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

Same here. Mine just arrived and the guy made a similar comment. All I said as I opened the door was "Yay." and he said "Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of that today. I've got tons of these." Now, I'm sitting here watching the progress bar in iTunes as it shows my previous iPad's backup being installed. I'm so glad I went with a 64 gig iPad this time.
I waited in line for the iPhone 4 on its release date. It was actually kind of fun. I showed up at 6 AM (or was it 5?) at the Apple Store in downtown Portland. There were about 50 people in line and I thought "Huh. So much for the hype." And then I realized the line didn't end at the entrance to the mall. It snaked around the block. There were hundreds of people waiting at that one store, and the scene was being repeated across the country, as we all remember I'm...
Oh, wow. I didn't realize that. Hmmm... maybe the switch to retina display versions of apps won't be so rough on an iPads storage space after all.
RealRacing 2 HD: 444 mb. Oof.
I suggest giving the ability to rearrange the app-looking icons. That seems like an obvious first step.
The first thing I did with my Apple TV was program the Apple remote functions into my universal remote. I haven't touched it since.
I'm not liking the new Apple TV user interface at all.
Wow. $205 for a 16 gig wifi iPad 2. I got $425 for mine 2 weeks ago so I could upgrade. I'm already glad I ordered the 64 gig version this time, and I won't even receive it until tomorrow. Seriously... the trick to getting a good price used is craigslist, just before Apple announces the next model.
Perhaps the person wanting that feature has two heads? Or one very uniquely formed head with two mouths? ...probably not, but...?
I don't remember asking if you needed a side by side comparison. I mean no offense, but I was asking because *I* wanted one. We all know the new iPad's camera will blow away what the iPad 2 could do. I'm curious to know how the new iPad camera compares to the iPhone 4 camera since they're both 5 megapixels (again, to be clear, NOT the 4S, which has a better camera). I don't expect to use my new iPad as a camera that often, but I think the comparison in capability is an...