or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

The new calendar in iOS 7 sure seems to borrow concepts from FantastiCal on iOS.
I want an iTunes update. Something is causing crashes that I've never experienced before. All I have to do is use the Remote app on my iPhone, and boom. iTunes crashes. It's a new problem for me since the latest iTunes update, and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
I don't understand the new price structure for Flickr at all.  It's now more expensive for those who are willing to pay for the site, but there's also less reason to pay.  I've been a pro user there for years, but I'll probably switch to a free account since everything I was paying for is now free.     Yahoo didn't create either Flickr or Tumblr, so they didn't create either of the trendy misspellings.
I love Apple.  I've been a diehard Apple fan since the days of the Quadra.  But I don't like corporate trickery to get around taxes.  If Microsoft was doing this, we'd be ripping them apart.  I wish our government would close these tax loopholes.  I do think it's funny that Republicans are complaining, when they're the ones who fight to create loopholes for corporations and the top 1% in the first place.
Am I the only one who hates Pixelmator's childish bouncing icons? I so badly want to dump Photoshop, but Pixelmator annoys the crap out of me. I'm currently trying out Acorn in hopes I'll prefer it.
I don't get it.  People have been saying that Apple neeeeeeeds to make a cheap iPhone since 2008.  Meanwhile, the strength of iPhone sales just increased.  When are people going to realize the Apple way isn't the traditional way, but it works.
Honestly, the whole maps thing for iOS was so overblown. Google Maps is out now and it's no better than Apple Maps. In fact, I don't prefer it over Apple Maps. It's good, but not better. The difference between Google Maps and Apple Maps is that Google calls theirs beta in order to not have to explain why it's often wrong. As for Day One, it looks very nice, but I'm really surprised by that choice as App Of The Year on the Mac App Store. Very surprised!
Thank you.  Holy cow am I glad to shut that popup off.
Shuffle and repeat are now all or nothing - meaning - if you shuffle a playlist and then click to play a different playlist, or even play a song in the main library song list, iTunes is still set to shuffle.   Previously, iTunes remembered which playlists you had set to shuffle (or repeat).  Now, no.   Wow.  So many bugs.  Or are these simply poor design choices?  Actually, I'm guessing these are intentionally poor design choices Apple made in order to dumb down...
Whoa.  They removed the ability to search within a playlist?  Yikes.  That new search popup is a huge step backward.