or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

Sadly, it won't. There are so many people (and we all know who they are) who just compare tech specs in search of something to argue about. I think the new iPhone looks spectacular and I'm even willing to switch to AT&T to get it. Can't wait!
...so, what you're saying is: Apple's exclusive AT&T deal means people no longer have to be respectful? Really? That's really a sad statement. Again, that's what's wrong with our society these days. I wonder if it's an American thing, or if it's everywhere... I agree that the exclusive AT&T deal sucks. God, that's the only thing that has held me back from buying an iPhone so far (though I'll probably just cope with AT&T because I really want this new iPhone).
Because there is such a thing as being respectful. Good god, what the hell is wrong with our society these days?
Apple's success in __________ forces Microsoft to shake up its _________ team. Nothing new there.
Still no option to not use fonts smaller than a certain size? That's a shame. Is there an easy workaround?
I love the story, but damn was that news report cheeeeeeeese!!!!
Oh brother. What a non-story. Hulu will be on HTML5. It's just going to take time. There's no way they'll pass on the chance to be on iPhones and iPads. Adobe had a good run with Flash, and it'll still find plenty of use, but HTML5 is the future and there's no getting around that fact.
AT&T is the reason I don't have an iPhone. I want one badly and I have to admit, the next iPhone sure has me tempted... but it's on AT&T. Every time I get disconnected from someone, it's always the same thing. I call back and say "Oh, god, you're on AT&T aren't you?" Of course they are. I'm on Cricket. I pay $45 a month for everything unlimited. I never have dropped calls. PLEASE, APPLE, PLEASE. Please add a second carrier for the iPhone.
Honest to god, AT&T is lost. I want an iPhone, but I get hung up on every time I'm talking to a friend who has an iPhone. Sometimes it happens twice during the conversation. I want an iPhone, but not until it's no longer only on AT&T (or maybe if I move somewhere AT&T doesn't have so many dropped calls). Rethink possible? AT&T needs to Rethink Reliable. They're not.
"Rethink Possible" = branding FAIL. It's possible your call might not get dropped. Good luck!