or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

Are you referring to proper English?
Echoing what others have said above: iPhones are iPods. It's going to get harder and harder to calculate how much this device or that device impacts Apple's revenue because those devices are merging as technology advances. I just got my first ever iPod last week. I bought an iPhone 4.
Yup. That's the first thing I did as well.
I'm really loving the camera in my iPhone 4, but I wish Apple's camera app had an anti-shake feature such as what's in the Gorillacam app. I have a heck of a time trying to hold my iPhone steady, but that's going to happen when working with such a small and light camera. My iPhone has definitely replaced my point & shoot. Is anyone else having trouble with click to focus using gorillacam? Sometimes it seems to do nothing (no response). Other times, I see a green focus...
Wow. Really? Nobody?
That solution isn't going to work for some of us since we're not coming from a previous iPhone to an iPhone 4. My iPhone 4 is my first iPhone.
Hhhmmmmm... I think I've had this happen to me too. I was on the phone with a friend last night and my iPhone somehow started dialing digits.
Well, since iPhone 4 is currently sold out with a three week wait for backorders... (rolls eyes) Has any other phone ever had so strong a launch?
My experience has been flawless as well. I haven't been able to recreate any of the reception 'death grip' issues I've read about online. I'm absolutely loving my iPhone 4.
If you own bumpers for your iPhone 4: Does the bumper make it annoying to slip the iPhone in and out of your jeans pocket? Does the bumper stay on well, or does it easily fall off? Does it make the iPhone more comfortable when you're talking on the phone?