or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

AT&T is the reason I don't have an iPhone. I want one badly and I have to admit, the next iPhone sure has me tempted... but it's on AT&T. Every time I get disconnected from someone, it's always the same thing. I call back and say "Oh, god, you're on AT&T aren't you?" Of course they are. I'm on Cricket. I pay $45 a month for everything unlimited. I never have dropped calls. PLEASE, APPLE, PLEASE. Please add a second carrier for the iPhone.
Honest to god, AT&T is lost. I want an iPhone, but I get hung up on every time I'm talking to a friend who has an iPhone. Sometimes it happens twice during the conversation. I want an iPhone, but not until it's no longer only on AT&T (or maybe if I move somewhere AT&T doesn't have so many dropped calls). Rethink possible? AT&T needs to Rethink Reliable. They're not.
"Rethink Possible" = branding FAIL. It's possible your call might not get dropped. Good luck!
Record labels are such fools. They need to learn to think like a music listener. What is the benefit of buying an iTunes LP for someone who is buying the music to listen to the music? Including extra crap isn't an incentive for me to buy an iTunes LP when what I want is the songs. Include a lossless version of the songs and I have incentive to buy the iTunes LP. Anything else is just waste. I'm not more likely to buy a pizza if it comes in a designer box or if it...
This seems like such an obvious thing that I feel silly asking it, but here I am asking! How do I choose where new windows in Safari should open? For some reason, my new Safari windows are opening aligned to the left of the screen rather than the right (where I normally have them). I'm hoping the answer is the same for just about any app.
How can smearing a camera lens be a good idea?
If you're reading on a device that you can't possibly even own yet, I assume that'll cause a very unique sort of eye strain. Maybe even brain strain.
Bravo on the math. Well done!
I was trying to read this article, but somebody's Verizon map kept getting in the way.
I found a solution. I don't consider it ideal, but it is pretty good. There's a system wide EQ, etc, app called HEAR. The interface is a bit of a mess and much of what the software does is crap, but its EQ seems pretty good. There are a ton of other options in it, but I shut everything else off.