or Connect

Posts by 2oh1

A- Microsoft hasn't given consumers a compelling reason to choose their platform over iOS and Android. B- Microsoft could easily choose to make their own phones just as they are now making their own tablets. Any company that hitches its wagon to Microsoft's mobile platform is going to suffer the consequences.
  You're kidding, right?  A wave of momentum?  ...only if you mean wave as in waving buh-bye to any possible momentum.
  I hate glossy - but I wouldn't be surprised if the colors on this screen are outstanding.  The colors on a new iPad are better than even some of the supposedly "pro" monitors.  The new iPad is really astounding.  If the new Macbook Pro screen is that good too, all I can say is wow.  Photographers are going to love it.   I also hate the word Pro.  It has been overused to the point of meaninglessness.  I mean, really...  pro photography apps on an iPhone?  Please.  I own...
The problem with Ping is that Apple got it completely wrong.   What's needed isn't another social network. What's needed IS a dead simple music data system.   We need a way to track our iTunes library and automatically compile lists such as - New Releases From Artists Tagged 3 Stars Or Higher In My iTunes Library. - New Releases In Genres I Follow - Trending In Genres I Follow   My iTunes library has over 25,000 songs, and I guarantee that's not even...
  Does it include Google Voice texting?  Ever since that took over, it's been years since I IMed with anyone outside of facebook.
What a foolish comment.  OSX used to cost $129, though I suspect you're not old enough to remember that. 10.1 (Puma) cost $129. 11 months later, Jaguar was released, costing $129. 14 months later, Panther was released, costing $129.   Furthermore: Lion was released in JULY, 2011.  July 2011 to July 2012 isn't 9 months.   $20 for an upgrade like that?  It's a bargain.   P.S.  You don't have to pay for the upgrade if you don't want to.  Lion will continue to function after...
Ew.  Really?  He's probably a nice guy, but hes no public figure.  He comes off as smarmy and fake.
How do I set up Apple's Messages app to send and receive my Google Voice texts?  Can this even be done?
That is one lame slogan.
  This actually makes a lot of sense, especially if Apple also gives developers the ability to use the entire screen if they choose to (video apps, certainly).