or Connect

Posts by TimmyDax

I'm sorry, after reading the documents, I am not suprised at all that GTAT found Apple's terms onerous. There are many cases outlined by GTAT in which the terms were grossly one-sided in favour of Apple, ensuring any losses were at GTAT's expense, and indeed, we can see GTAT had a rather large $0.9billion loss on it's books already. Apple constantly (according to the documents) "interfered" with the production process, from choosing furnaces and tools against advisement...
Reading List?
Intriguing. How good is driver support? Any issues or annoyances using OS X with touch?
AFAIK, the cursor keys on external Bluetooth keyboards have always worked in iOS (at least from the first iPad), as have key combos like CMD-C/V/X/Z. The cursor keys also accept the alt/cmd/shift modifiers of OS X, moving the cursor or selecting text by word and line increments. The up and down cursor keys also work as expected.They specifically state in the review that this keyboard also has dedicated keys for copy, paste and cut.
What are you talking about? *I* didn't ask anything of you and *no-one* asked or needed you to be a "jerk" or anything resembling one. Why not address the point made rather than defending your ridiculous responses as serving "the community".
No need to be an ass about it.I propose (although cannot know for sure) that the suggestion was that reviews and comparisons use some of this (arguably) more useful data.- Performance/GHz or Watt could show efficiency of the processor; clock speed and number of cores are commonly quoted without qualifiers (although benchmarks could be sufficient).- Battery life/battery capacity could again show efficiency rather than the pure power capacity or "hours of wifi browsing"...
Doubters will doubt. We haven't seen even iTunes Radio outside the U.S. yet so not holding my breath on an international rollout. Despite the massively increased technology already available internationally. We've had chip-based cards and chip-and-PIN cards for at least a decade in Europe, and have had contact-less for a good few years for micro-payments. Both of these were introduced to customers involuntarily - new cards were sent out to customers and their old cards...
Just no. It's is not hardened. It is hard.Third in hardness to silicon carbide (on wet and dry paper used in metalwork) and diamond.Is it not "said", it is shown to be the case with a vast amount of evidence. It's not hearsay that it's as hard as it is.It is not resistant to scratches, it is impervious afaik!This sentence is ridiculous.
Problem is, the size of the file (or resource) is of no importance when sorting, at least to me. I have never sorted by size, always type, date added (when it was added, finally!) and I've always wanted (sub) folders at the top. Replacing folders with stacks would be great, and would make sense with weight-based physics type interactions. Also being able to resize files depending on personal perceived importance a la bumptop. IMO what this system really needs is much...
Like ski passes, these "MagicBands" use a passive NFC that is akin to a barcode, qr code or simple magnetic stripe.Devices with computing power have the ability to respond differently according to the signal (or data) received, making them hugely more powerful.For some reason, we need more security outside of Disneyland to protect our purchasing power, and this is hard work at every level from Apple to VISA/MC to vendors. Hopefully it can still be as easy to use.The sheer...