or Connect

Posts by TimmyDax

What are you talking about? *I* didn't ask anything of you and *no-one* asked or needed you to be a "jerk" or anything resembling one. Why not address the point made rather than defending your ridiculous responses as serving "the community".
No need to be an ass about it.I propose (although cannot know for sure) that the suggestion was that reviews and comparisons use some of this (arguably) more useful data.- Performance/GHz or Watt could show efficiency of the processor; clock speed and number of cores are commonly quoted without qualifiers (although benchmarks could be sufficient).- Battery life/battery capacity could again show efficiency rather than the pure power capacity or "hours of wifi browsing"...
Doubters will doubt. We haven't seen even iTunes Radio outside the U.S. yet so not holding my breath on an international rollout. Despite the massively increased technology already available internationally. We've had chip-based cards and chip-and-PIN cards for at least a decade in Europe, and have had contact-less for a good few years for micro-payments. Both of these were introduced to customers involuntarily - new cards were sent out to customers and their old cards...
Just no. It's is not hardened. It is hard.Third in hardness to silicon carbide (on wet and dry paper used in metalwork) and diamond.Is it not "said", it is shown to be the case with a vast amount of evidence. It's not hearsay that it's as hard as it is.It is not resistant to scratches, it is impervious afaik!This sentence is ridiculous.
Problem is, the size of the file (or resource) is of no importance when sorting, at least to me. I have never sorted by size, always type, date added (when it was added, finally!) and I've always wanted (sub) folders at the top. Replacing folders with stacks would be great, and would make sense with weight-based physics type interactions. Also being able to resize files depending on personal perceived importance a la bumptop. IMO what this system really needs is much...
Like ski passes, these "MagicBands" use a passive NFC that is akin to a barcode, qr code or simple magnetic stripe.Devices with computing power have the ability to respond differently according to the signal (or data) received, making them hugely more powerful.For some reason, we need more security outside of Disneyland to protect our purchasing power, and this is hard work at every level from Apple to VISA/MC to vendors. Hopefully it can still be as easy to use.The sheer...
Or, it is the flagship iPod. It is the cheapest (and therefore most accessible) if that's what you mean.This could change, or the iPod line could fizzle out. We'll see what they decide. All the features of the latest touch are exclusive and not on the iPhone. Colours, aluminium, style, strange strap thing. It's always been differentiated.Generally this would be a good idea software-wise, but if there start to be multiple screen sizes using auto layout, it clearly doesn't...
I'll bite.Describe the sheer absurdity.
Someone was saying Apple are in a "doomed if they do, doomed if they don't" situation. If they do release a 5.5" at the same time, or shortly after the 4.7", people will complain they couldn't decide which to make their flagship device. If they don't, people will hold off on buying until they do.I half hope for a 4G 5.5" iPod touch without the requisite iPhone model to prop up that "leg" of the proverbial "stool". We've got FaceTime audio, cheap data-only plans, they could...
Except everything I said was true. Last year... let me make sure you got that... LAST YEAR it was a marketing gimmick.Of course it was. There were no apps taking advantage of it in 2013!I still have yet to find a game or any app that is in any manner noticeably different side-by-side on my 5S as my old 5. Show me one. It wasn't about 2013.The genius idea is of course that they can sell devices with A7s for years to come, as they always have in the past with their other...