or Connect

Posts by Bancho

No, that was a red herring. The iPad 3 with be made completely of soy. The water droplets indicate it will be water soluble and indeed should prove edible. When recycling the iPad 3 Apple will take them and have them shipped to starving children in Africa.
Is this your friend on the left?
+1 to this. My wife's iPad 2 looks great after nearly a year with only the smart cover to protect it. The aluminum back only has a single very small scuff from where my 5 year old dropped it on the garage floor. If anything, I really wish they used the same back for the iPod touch. On a slight tangent, I'm really happy with how the leather smart cover has held up. The leather has acquired a nice slightly weathered look.
Amazon's probably one of the *worst* places to buy an iPad if you live in the US. Amazon doesn't sell them directly and they're all sold through 3rd party sellers at Amazon's site. Your best bet is via the Apple store online. You'll pay the same, or less than you would at Amazon, receive it quicker, get free shipping and the customer service is good as well.
In my mind that whole exchange took place in the voices of Abbott and Costello.
Dmitry Sklyarov didn't seem to think Adobe's encryption was a problem. (yeah, I know that was 11 years ago and I can only hope things are a little more robust now)
President Camacho would beg to differ...
What IP do you assume they have? The only thing for certain is they possess a ton of debt.
That doesn't mean he's not qualified for image macro duty.
You're missing that we've already migrated *from* those as they were clumsy and slow ways to interact touchscreen devices. It's ok though because you could always fall back to the "choice" argument.