or Connect

Posts by Bancho

I laughed just based on the thread title. While it's unlikely (I hope), it would have been hilarious to hear Samsung's lawyer actually refer to the Galaxy Tab as an "iPad-like tablet".
I think it was just a bit of snark aimed at their pointing out that 32 is 2 * 16.
On a slight tangent, are they sticking "Geek Squad" stickers on all the boxes to let you know they'll help you install apps on iOS devices for you (for a nominal fee of course)? It killed me when I saw the stickers on console games for home installation at my local Best Buy.
You are killing the hard work I put into my ignore list by quoting him so much
For what it's worth, why did you jailbreak them both at the same time rather than trying one and seeing how things went?
That goes for trademarks, not patents.
A 7" iPad *could* work but the problem is UI designs. They're all currently designed for either the iPhone or current iPad display sizes. 7" is different enough that iPad sized UI's could become awkward, while iPhone sized ones would look wrong as well. When the iPad was first announced there was a 4 moth lag for devs to get apps geared up to work (and look good) on the new size/resolution display. The scaling for using iPhone apps on the iPad works, but looks awful....
Give Biz Markie a call. He handles this stuff all the time.
For what it's worth, I'm still using the same AppleID I created for use with iTools (11 years ago). I'm not certain where all the ID proliferation started, and perhaps Apple could have done a better job, but I think the users have to accept some responsibility too.
Size/weight and power consumption. It's not just about price.