or Connect

Posts by Bancho

For what it's worth, why did you jailbreak them both at the same time rather than trying one and seeing how things went?
That goes for trademarks, not patents.
A 7" iPad *could* work but the problem is UI designs. They're all currently designed for either the iPhone or current iPad display sizes. 7" is different enough that iPad sized UI's could become awkward, while iPhone sized ones would look wrong as well. When the iPad was first announced there was a 4 moth lag for devs to get apps geared up to work (and look good) on the new size/resolution display. The scaling for using iPhone apps on the iPad works, but looks awful....
Give Biz Markie a call. He handles this stuff all the time.
For what it's worth, I'm still using the same AppleID I created for use with iTools (11 years ago). I'm not certain where all the ID proliferation started, and perhaps Apple could have done a better job, but I think the users have to accept some responsibility too.
Size/weight and power consumption. It's not just about price.
I don't think there's anything in the article to suggest that "Adobe's dead". I think this actually will help them focus on improving their creation tools.
Don't bother looking though as no one knows the way to Shell Beach...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_City_(1998_film)
Yet.I'm sure there are companies out there scrutinizing every aspect of Siri, just looking for litigation vectors.
You have to be quick on the trigger with refurbs at times. I've bought several machines that way and learned that the hard way.