or Connect

Posts by Bancho

You have to be quick on the trigger with refurbs at times. I've bought several machines that way and learned that the hard way.
If it's not too much trouble, can you create a dancing Tim like the one you made of Steve?
That should shut up the audiophiles
Tralfamadorians are known to do that from time to time.
I can't speak for everyone, but I bought my wife the red leather one for her iPad 2 and it doesn't seem to have stained anything (and if anything I'd expect red to be bad in that regard). It's actually worn really well and looks great so far (got it as soon as they were released last Spring).
You're right of course. I took a quick peek at his other posts and should've known better.
What does he have to be "embarrased and ashamed" about?
It's not. That's his thumbprint
That's right, and after the hydrogen's all gone the sun will start eating all the helium. Once that's gone it'll be coming for us! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
I had to go back and the current iCloud page does mention that the files can stream though the specifics on that are vague right now. The original (WWDC) info on iCloud didn't seem to mention that (perhaps Spotify's intro had an affect on that). The iCloud page is very specific that the actual 256kbps AAC files can be downloaded or stream (not sure if this just means you can play it while it downloads or stream without persistently storing if you so choose) to any of your...