or Connect

Posts by sflocal

That guy is just being a pr!ck.  His prior posts proves that.
Yeah, cuz we KNOW there are tons of rogue thunderbolt devices out there... *rolls eyes*
But...but... Androids have been stating (i.e. "whining", "crying") that Google Wallet combined with NFC was the best thing since sliced bread!  Btw... has anyone been able to prove that anyone actually used Google Wallet?  Ever?
For once, it would be nice if these "news" agencies would just fess up and admit their National Enquirer "Bat Boy" ways and stop essentially LYING that it's for the greater good of society.  Pr!cks.I think real journalism got flushed down the toilet when everything became digital.  At least in newspapers, one had to be right (or damn near close to it) as it would be seriously expensive to print a mistake on all that paper.  With websites, any lies can be simply wiped out...
Bullsh!tIt really irks the hell out of me when the media passes-of their own selfish, click-baiting desires as "public interest".  They want that video public just so they can plaster it everywhere on their news site and get their web-click quota satisfied.Parasites.
This is one thing I like about Apple's moving to a more modern platform.  Either update your apps, or get left behind.  Period.  No whining, no b!tching, no having hissy-fits.  Get your app updated or it's gone. This is another reason why Android is such a mess.
According to whom?  I'm at Union Square all the time and prior to Apple's interest in that corner that fountain was forgotten and in a shady area occupied by druggies and homeless people/panhandlers.  Most people didn't even give that horrendous-looking fountain a second, let-alone first glance."Important piece of public art"??  Pfft... I laugh at that statement.  Art is in the eye of the beholder, and you sir should get your cataracts looked at.
Funny.  You beat me to it.  I was thinking of exactly the same thing.Maybe that boring machine can "accidentally" create a sinkhole and suck that fugly fountain to the earth's core.I can't believe that people think that visual eyesore is even worth saving.
How does one dispose of something that is almost as hard as a diamond? Can these 500lb. blocks be somehow cut into more useable pieces for other uses? It seems like such a waste of resources.
Xiaomi was a sham to begin with.  Scum just like Samsung.  Xiaomi being under the "protection" of China, they can pretty much publish anything they want and without penalty or prosecution.