or Connect

Posts by sflocal

I'm happy to know that VirnetX got smacked, it's not like Apple really "won" anything yet.  The verdict was tossed due to technicalities of the trial, not really about any substance of the alleged infringement.  So basically, it goes back to square-one to go through it all over again... Samsung style. I do hope VirnetX get's the hammer dropped on its head.  They surely deserve it.  Trolls.
I don't get it.  To the regular-joe, they may not necessarily realize that Samsung is making fun of Apple.  I could easily interpret this commercial as Samsung insulting themselves and coming across that its their own watch that is actually stupid.  I think they shot themselves in the foot. And one has to wonder why their sales are declining...
Most likely to see if giving something for free gives whiners like you something to b!tch about.  
It will be interesting what the next decade will bring.  
   Backtracking now?  Your first post said "...that requires a data plan", now you're backtracking?  Like posting BS fabrications and hope someone takes your nonsense as fact?  BS posters like you are why forums are just infested with contaminants.
Tell us EXACTLY where it says, or who said that it requires a data plan....  Well?
Having a hissy-fit only serves to prove to everyone they were right about you.  It was a great keynote.  Sucks to be you for setting your expectations way higher than anyone can reach.
What you're hearing is the sound of all the Samsung copy-machines firing up.  
Amazon couldn't even pay me enough money to use that piece of trash.   Remember all those first-time iPhone buyers back in 2007 that rioted after Steve Jobs dropped the price a month (or whatever) later?  How's about all those iHaters that jumped on that price-drop to ridicule the buyers? Well?  I expect (and demand) that Amazon do the right thing and refund the difference to those first-time buyers too.  I know they won't, but they should.
I flat-out do not believe someone on Ive's team would disclose something like that.  If so, I hope that guy is fired on the spot.Unless it comes out of Ive's mouth directly, I say BS.