or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Agreed.  I think it's a beautiful store.  Apple makes their stores part of the attraction to their products.  Companies nowadays don't bother because (Samsung) the store is just a place to buy stuff so why spend money on it.  Apple makes their stores with the intent that they will be around awhile.  There will always be people that need to see something new every 15 minutes to deal with their OCD.  For everyone else, these stores will be timeless.  It really sets the mood...
I agree... that being said, there is something inherently wrong when companies like Google and Amazon have high stock valuations even though they make less.  If they applied that screwed-up logic to AAPL, it would have certainly been a $1T+ company a while back.
I'm in the middle on this somewhere.  Yeah, it's tiresome to enter one's password to download a "free" app.  At the same time, if my iDevice is ever stolen and the thief is too stupid I wouldn't want "free" apps to suddenly start appearing on my other iOS devices because he hasn't bothered to wipe it out.I know lots of holes in my argument... but hopefully the message comes across.
All these years Google had to get its GoogleWallet going, and the Fandroids with their "Gazillion activations per day" nonsense, and they have zero to show for it. That is pathetic to say the least. Says a lot about Google and the user-base.
I truly do believe it, and if you comprehended my original post, I was not referring to the hardware.  Fandroids / iHaters are the worst of the worse when it comes to spouting off at the mouth, trolling endlessly on numerous forums and polluting what should have been a healthy dialogue.  They literally lie to make their point, or are so much in denial on just how bad the Android model is that they will just continue the status-quo, look the other way, and pretend that all...
That there's the problem.. only the Android "nerds", bedwetters, and basement-dwellers are the only ones that own the Note 4.  They think what's good for them surely has to be good for everyone else therefore they live in their little make-believe bubble and pretend everyone owns one.
When they are not being sued by Bosch, Dyson, Whirlpool for stealing their IP / Designs too...
I think consumers are realizing that no matter what the Samsungs of the world say about their phones being "premium", it's still lipstick on a pig. Schadenfreude at its best.  I really want to read a future news article about Samsung having to shut down operations, or introduce some kind of drastic "cost cutting measures" in order to "remain competitive". Karma's a b!tch Samsung.  You deserve everything coming your way.
It's really a no-brainer.  One cannot go wrong with giving an Apple product, let alone an iPhone as a gift.  It's well-crafted, high quality, and made to give years of service. I can imagine someone giving an Android phone as a gift.  The recipient would say "What is this sh!t?"
Foxconn makes Samsung's phones too Einstein.  So what's your point?