or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Exactly.  I'm not a fan of Dr. Dre at all.  However, he fessed up, accepted full responsibility, paid for his crimes, and moved-on.  As far as society should be concerned, he should be allowed to make something of himself.  Do people honestly expect people that get in trouble with the law to never be allowed to be productive citizens for life? That being said, what Dr. Dre did is pretty despicable.  Beating women just brands him coward.  Period.  What Jared did was...
  I too thought the exact same thing.  Samsung was caught red-handed cheating on bench scores in the past, so it would not surprise me in the least if these "special" phones that have to be returned after the trial period are souped-up, overclocked phones that would normally not exist in the wild.An unsuspecting iPhone user will then be snagged by Samsung, wonder why the phone is running so slow compared to the "tryout phone", but by then, Samsung already took their money...
I would LOVE to see Swatch try and enforce that trademark with Apple.  Swatch would get eaten alive and I'd enjoy watching it.
Apple is being smart.  It pays only taxes it is LEGALLY obligated to pay, and not because you feel Apple should just because they have the money to burn.You want to pay more than required, you go right ahead.  
Money already in-hand for an updated Skylake 5K iMac.  Just bring it.
 Those pictures are precisely why they belong on Android watches...
My history is hazy on this one, but didn't Apple buy a company that was doing all the running-Windows hacks, and made Bootcamp from that?  It's been so long now...
The same as all the other tests for the past few years. Samsung's battery life will suck, as usual.Apple's battery life will - as usual - be the gold standard.I'm curious how the Fandroid community will defend this pathetic performance.  Apple's A9x with less cores runs faster than that 8-core garbage.  Shameful.
The way I see it, Samsung can/should count their blessings for having to pay pennies for making billions by copying Apple.
Globally?  What does this mean??  Heck, Apple buys its chips from Samsung.  Isn't Samsung a "globally, minority-owned" business?What "steps were taken to improve diversity"??  If it means "I'm hiring you because you're not a white male", then that is as racist and discriminatory as the crap that spews out of Sharpton's mouth too.