or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Wutever Constable.  You don't see how, yet you don't seem how Apple is still selling truckloads of iPhones.  When they even hint of how many phones they might of shipped, they are caught downright lying of how many were sold.  So you go and keep believing that Samsung just HAS to be selling all these great S5's, putting aside the fact that they practically have to give them away.Anyways, AT&T's website show's an iP4 for free, the 5C for $99 and like-new 4S' and iP5's for...
Samsung has zero ethics, but this goes to a whole new level of bottom-feeding.  Someone... anyone... needs to put out a full-page advertisement in all the newspapers and magazines and print DED's article in it verbatim. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING the fandroids and iHaters can say to hide this shameful behavior and them defending such a corrupt company.  It just reeks. Great sleuthing DED.  Honestly, Apple should hire you as an expert witness for their trials....
The moment you cancel your account and go elsewhere.  When can we expect that?DED keeps the truth front-and-center, and it's a joy to know he's a thorn for iHaters.
Nice to see Google contributing ZERO.  Google's like a kid with ADHD.  So incredibly distracted and can't do one thing for more than five minutes.  
DED, your ability to organize all these events impresses me. I remember back then when people were criticizing the iPhone as being too big. I dismissed it back then. It's funny how the tables turn, and all the iHaters, whiners, and basement dwellers continuously (and conveniently) forget their own criticisms. They hope someone won't call them on it. Thankfully, you're always up to the task of shoving humble-pie in their faces. Of course they will not bring up that...
People keep thinking this is all about Samsung vs. Apple, which is far from the truth.  This is more about Samsung's business plan to profit by stealing everyone's IP, and tie up lawsuits in court while they continue profiting from those products. To-date, no one has had wallets deep enough to stand up to Samsung for the long term.  Now, Apple is in the perfect position to do just that. Apple is representing not just themselves, but the the Bosches, Dysons, and Pioneers...
The miscreant that Samsung is just goes beyond bottom dwellers.  They truly have zero ethics.  There's a great piece on Vanity Fair about the practices that Samsung uses not only with Apple, but with other competitors to essentially rob their IP, make a bundle of money on it, and leave the original companies that owned the patent in dire financial needs so to settle.  Shameful behavior.  Reading this article made me even more committed to never, ever directly do business...
I'm born/raised in San Francisco.  I've seen it all in every decade starting in the 70's.  As of this year's figures, San Francisco spends about $165Million on homeless programs.  Let's sit on that for a moment.  That means in one decade alone, my tax money has contributed to over a billion dollars in one decade. And what do we have to show for all that money spent?  Nothing.  Zip.  Nada.  What we ended up getting is cities from everywhere in the U.S. shipping their...
Your struggle with finding a non-Apple alternative is exactly why I don't bother with one.  At what point do you stop to think of how much the value of your own time is wasted in dealing with such inferior products?  You could be just "using" a well-designed and well though-out product, yet you seem to keep going back and not only wasting your money, but your time in finding something that will only fail you again.To say "It would be nice to have a non-Apple product for...
Well... I obviously didn't get the memo. Just bought Office 2013 (for Windows) to *ahem* run on my Windows 8.1 virtual machine... on my mac... Don't ask... just wanted to get it. It's work related... However, may very well be my last Windows Office pack I'll buy. I refuse to subscribe to Office365. I shouldn't have to pay for the "privilege" to continuously use it.