or Connect

Posts by sflocal

As usual, thank Apple for laying the groundwork for more compatible protocols that benefit everyone and especially for ignoring all the whiny Flash-fanboys (i.e. Phandroids) and their crying of how Apple is ruining the web experience. Funny... you don't hear much from that camp about this anymore eh?  Guess they learned to keep their mouths shut for a change.
Most users don't care, don't want to know, or have better things to do than micromanage processes on their phone.  In the end, most people will end up going on boards such as this one and complaining that "My iPhone battery suckz".  That's why.
Come on... This is Dr. Dre.  Remember the group N.W.A.??  This guy has to keep up that tough-guy, gangsta persona so he doesn't come across as looking like a "sellout" to the "man".  Of course, we all know that he is - and has been - part of that same corporate conglomerate.  I'm sure they were just goofing off.  That said, I'm sure Craig is not used to dealing with Dre's kind of hard personality. :)It's all an act.  I'm not a fan of that kind of rap music, but I do admire...
Have you used Windows 8 recently?  I was Windows7 all the way up until they came out with their Win8.1 update 1 release.  Windows 8 is (finally) a worthy upgrade to Windows 7 at it's current release.  They made it more mouse/keyboard friendly.  I started using Windows 8 almost exclusively now, and it has been rock-solid stable.  Windows 7 has just about been relegated to the dust bin for me.The one thing I still don't like about Win 8 is the way it attempts to hijack my...
$50 is still $50 even for an individual making $200K, especially if the process is such that it is of minimal effort and best use of one's time to receive the money, which is precisely what Gazelle does.  Why does it bother you such?I'll tell you that if I could make $100 by doing nothing more than putting my old phone in a box, and at my leisure, walk to a mailbox on the way to work and be done with it, I'll certainly do it.  I make over $100K+/yr and I'll tell you that...
800 by the end of the year??  I'll bet you that it will be 1/8th of that by the end of the year... :)
Shhh.... don't tell the analysts that.  Eat popcorn and sit back. :)
I'm due for an upgrade.  As much as I loved my BTO 2009 iMac, it's beginning to show its age... especially with the occasional creaky fans.  I've literally worn mine out, as it is my primary workhorse machine when I work from home.  It's been the best desktop "PC" I've ever owned. So with that... what I'd like (and hope) to see in the next iMac upgrade... 8-core Haswell CPU, Thunderbolt 2 Nice to have (but not necessary) Retina display I use my iMac to run several...
I'm curious the work-relationship between Dre & Tim Cook.  They're obviously both businessmen, but I would not want to p!ss off Dre.  That guy just intimidates me.  :)
Who "confirmed" this?  You?  Just like your username, you're all hype, zero substance.  Buzz off.