or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Surprise for you means seeing what's beyond the confines of your parent's basement.  Buzz off troll.
Oh great... another one of these.... So the Yugo he just bought from an eastern-bloc country known for cows and land mines is better than one made in Germany??  So your phone is such a better deal since it is a total piece of crap that you (or anyone else) couldn't care less about what happens to it?..not sure if serious... 
I got my iPhone5 when it first came out.  I had mine replaced October of last year for exactly that problem.  I figured there was something up because the (very helpful) assistant took my phone after my pushing the button once and immediately replaced it with another one.  It's almost like they knew the phones were going to start coming in with bad buttons. Nonetheless, unlike the other players in the game... I buy Apple not only because I think they make the best-quality...
My 2011 MBA still runs like a champ, but I long for at least 8GB of RAM, but I hope there is a BTO option for 16GB model.  I run various virtual machines on it at times and the low memory really hammers it now.  Retina would be nice, but not a deal-breaker for me since my MBA is usually connected to my LED Monitor and I rarely open my MBA. Anxiously waiting.  Looking forward to the next iMac refresh too to replace my 2009 iMac after years of wonderful performance.
That's one helluva menu price!  Maybe they have an ala carte option?  I wonder how much Tim Cook's value is?
Analysts expect to downgrade AAPL if the bid for Tim Cook's lunch shows a downtrend from last year. /s
I bought an ATV for my 73 year-old mom.  Completely tech-illiterate.  She used to buy a couple DVD's every week at Costco.  She has countless of viewed-once DVD's in her house.  It's overwhelming.  At first she was hesitant and didn't understand "renting/streaming" content from ATV without a physical DVD, but now she is hooked on renting movies on iTunes and Netflix. So yes, perhaps 20 million units may seem low compared to Apple's other products, but people (like my mom)...
I really do try watching my language online.  However I will break that for a moment.. **** You Analysts, **** You iHaters.  **** You Media.   Each and every time they post the typical hate and doom fabrications, they end up looking like idiots, and then try squirming their way out so as not to look like the idiots that they are.   Congrats Apple.  Tim Cook plays those Wall Street a$$hats like the tools they are.
So Samsung essentially admits it violated Apple's patents, and then fabricates the excuse that the patents weren't that big a deal to begin with? I so hope the judge/jury see's through the smoke screen and drops a big, granite slab of a hammer right on Samsung's skull.