or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Do these Samsung crackheads say this nonsense with a straight face?  I mean really?  They lead by "following market trends"?? Uhm... no... they lead by copying everyone else's stuff.  They're the leader in "64-bit offerings"?  Really?? Where is it?? I know analysts are pretty much useless, and dumber than dirt, but why aren't any of them nailing Samsung for specific clarification and calling them out on their flat-out lying? It's like Samsung can say their breeding...
So long as Samsung is making tens of billions of dollars infringing on the IP of others, and knowing they will get fined what?  A billion dollars??  That's just an expense on their P&L.  The cost of doing business.There was an article posted from Vanity Fair not too long about detailing how Samsung's corporate atmosphere is based off of ripping people off and dealing with it later... if at all.  Shameful company, with a convict as the chairman, bribing the SK government....
I will be the first to admit that I steadfastly refused to believe that 100% of all the video/audio pre/post-production work was done solely on iOS devices.  I believe that somewhere in there there was an iMac or MacPro being used, if even just for some light polishing.I knew they were being used for some pretty amazing commercials and even to film certain segments of big-budget movies, but there were always workstations behind the scenes to put it all together and make it...
Wouldn't it be amazing if you actually did something important and positive for the world, instead of simply telling other people what to do with their money?
What loss?  He didn't sell any of it.  :)
You need to take that hate and go shove it somewhere else.   Preferably behind a closed door, down in your momma's basement.Anyone has a semi-clue knows that POST-editing is done on higher-end, specialized equipment.  The point of the article is that iOS devices on their own are handling more and more production-work, which is true.Damn... I really wish these trolls' mommies would check the lock on the basement door more often. 
I clearly remembered the vitriol the iHating lapdogs were spewing when the iPhone was going to be sold in Japan.  "No one will buy the iPhone", "iPhone will be a disaster".  "Japanese expect more from their phones", "iPhone is 'too simple' for advanced users like Japan". These basement-dwellers were all high-and-mighty in their predictions and beliefs that they knew what everyone else wanted. Where are those sh!theads now?  They are just nowhere to be seen.  I guess...
Somewhere there are Samsung fanboys saying all in unison.... "But..but...but... just wait the the Galaxy S1759 comes out in the year 2197.  That will put Apple it its place!!!" Billions of dollars in advertising, and all they could do is get 6th place?  I'm waiting to see what the Samscum lapdogs say to spin this as Apple being doomed - yet again.
Waiting for Apple][ to chime in...
Yeah... Apple, a company that makes most of the profits already, should buy a company that makes zero profit to support a botched OS that is inferior to iOS.  Great plan.