or Connect

Posts by sflocal

It just cracks me up when people think they know how to better run Apple, than Tim Cook.  Untold gazillion of dollars in profit per quarter, yet they feel that's not the metrics of a good company.
So Lenovo, a Chinese company owned by the Chinese government, recently caught red-handed installing spyware on their machines and knowingly creating bogus security certificates to bypass standard security protocols is attempting to deflect it by focusing attention on Apple. Right. Lenovo is permanently on my never-to-recommend a Windblows laptop ever.  Dell... well... no... And Asus?  The king of netbooks??? Laughable to say the least.
That's going on seven years ago.  Battery (and power-management) technology has improved quite a bit since then.  Even my 2013 MBA lasted for almost a full work-day before I got rid of it a few months ago.  Pretty soon, MacBooks will be like the phones.  Plug them in overnight and you're good to go a full day (at least) on a single charge.
The world doesn't revolve around you.  Go away.
Just wait... in six months this "store" will quietly disappear... Google then resorting to it being a "beta" project.
  Isn't it obvious???  Solar flares.
I didn't realize mall stores have to pay a percentage of their sales to the mall owner.  I just thought they have a lease for $x/month for x-number of months/years and that was that.  I'm not digging that idea.  I'm obviously not seeing the bigger picture as to why a tenant should have to pay for that, in addition to their monthly rent.   Still, 2% of an Apple store's sales is a really nice chunk of change.
Reading Comprehension 101 buddy.  I find it funny you took bits and pieces out of my post and spun it to suit your agenda.  Nice try.
This is a stupid statement.  Exactly what are the watchmakers supposed to do?  They make a completely different product than Apple's watch.  They have zero in-house software/ecosystem capabilities.  They sell a product that does one thing, tell time.... okay two if I include style/prestige.What does Mock want?  Rolex can't create a watch OS, so in theory, they'd probably have to use that piece-of-sh!t Android OS which will really put some brown skid-marks on their brand.I...
   Burma shave! :)