or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Getting a college degree doesn't mean one "deserves" high-paying jobs.  That degree means certain doors "may" open to them, but in the end it comes down to the individual person that applies for that job.There are quite a few brilliant software engineers that make serious money with no college degree.  I know quite a few college-educated engineers that are dumber than dirt and couldn't code their way out of a "Hello World" program.  Most I know just happened to have mommy...
He already one-upped Apple ages ago... :)http://www.dailytech.com/Googles+Eric+Schmidt+Says+Android+is+More+Secure+Than+iPhone/article33515.htm
"A total of 158 bus drivers working for Compass Transportation..." Fix your headline. This has NOTHING to do with Apple, Google, etc., and everything to do with Compass Transportation. What next AI? Gonna post news when workers at a company that supplies toilet paper to Apple's bathrooms are gonna unionize too? Jeez... click bait.
It's not that hard to overshadow it, especially when the "competition" just keeps churning out more sh!t each time...
What the hell?  Ron probably has what is essentially an unlimited amount of money from his holdings in Apple.  I can understand him wanting to take the lead, but he already botched (big time) JCPenney's and now he's looking to run a brand that frankly, sounds like some skank shop?   Take a breather Ron.  Take some of that money you made at Apple and go find yourself.  This is simply put, embarrassing.
  That was a pretty arrogant response... in Razorpit's fantasy, he's in a position to choose what after-party he's going to attend.And then he wakes up....
It's got to be a burden for Pebbles to know the 800lb. gorilla that is Apple may very well evaporate any possibility of them making a decent business with their wearables.  Kudos goes to them for trying.  I think in the back of their minds they're waiting for the right time to cash out, get bought out, or whatever and then take the money and run for the hills.  They are not looking at long-term survival. And then there's the Android watch... a piece of garbage that I will...
Really?  Right off the top of your head then... when is Einstein's Birthday??Einstein made way more of an impact than Steve Jobs.  Einstein's theories brought all kinds of technology into this world that without, would not have made computers - and the iPhone - possible.I just picked him for an example only.  There are others of course.  My point being is that as much as I hugely admired Steve Job's contributions to the modern world - and they are huge - I (and countless...
I'm loving my iP6+ as well... that being said, big improvement for me would be battery technology.  If anyone is giving the battery-field a boost, its the R&D that Apple is putting into it.  I want to believe that in the near future, battery technology is going to have a game-changing leap and Apple is going to lead the way... with Samsung right there to copy it.
Working out the bugs was the GoogleWallet fiasco.  That's what Apple used as what NOT to do.  As you said, Google has had four years to get its sh!t together, and nothing.  Do you even hear about Google trying to fix up GoogleWallet? No.  I'm sure they don't like where it's going using ApplePay's token method that keeps all information private.To my knowledge, there has been no ApplePay fiasco, hack, or break-in... yet.  There are already millions of ApplePay transactions...