or Connect

Posts by sflocal

I believe that increase is for base-line tech that will filter into all their products in some way.  To quote Bruce Willis, I think they have a bunch of people just "Thinking shit up!".   They are pushing the limits, and advancing battery tech, materials science, CPU/SoC solutions, etc... tech that will benefits mobile devices, watches, computers, etc... I don't think they are focusing specifically on one particular product or group per-se.  What they invent and/or...
 If you have that mentality towards dependable, educated, professional people that have body art, I got a good one for you then.  I too am in a position of hiring people.  If I had to choose between an arrogant, clueless person versus a tastefully tattooed individual with the technical caliber necessary to do the job, guess what... they wouldn't even get past the lobby reception desk.  I've dealt with personalities like yours.  Stay safe in your bubble.  The world outside...
CurrentC already got breached, and they care nothing about consumer privacy. The CEO gets the boot too? Oh yeah, this sounds like a consortium I'd trust with my financial data... NOT! CurrentC is a joke.
Oh please.  Give me a break with that old-testament religious bullsh!t.  Tattoos have been around before Christianity.  A bunch of white, religious zealots ages ago now "suddenly" tells the rest of the world that what they were doing for all those centuries now means a quick ticket to Hell? I was raised Catholic, and my parents were/are hard-core Catholics.  My mom and immediate family are very active in the church and apparently, I'm not going to Hell because of my...
 You redeemed yourself somewhat. :)  I was rather surprised at your distaste for them.  Don't know why per-se, but usually I enjoy your posts so it was quite a shock to me.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen people with butt-ugly tattoos that makes even me squirm.  On the flip side, I've seen tattoos on women that are so beautifully done, tasteful, and describes an entire story - usually a very personal one - that it makes me appreciate them even more.  Those are my norms more...
You have zero proof of Apple's testing methods.  They may, or may not have.  Many folks have tattoos with colored inks which may not have any issues with the Apple Watch compared to someone with say, dark black tattoos where the inks may have a higher metal content.This sounds like another xGate where one or two people are made to sound like 1/2 the market is having a problem.  Like other nonsense in the past, this will fade into memory in a week.
Give us a break with your judgmental nonsense.  My tattoo was done as a tribute to my late father who died of cancer.  I'm a professional, hardworking software engineer for 25+ years, never been in trouble with the law, and certainly did not get it to "look tough".  Tattoos have been around during Egyptian times, they are held in high regard in Polynesian culture, and have been held in high regards long before modern cultures took it and glorified it as some...
Sorry Sog... there are quite a few posts from established forum members (not the usual trolls and haters) that are contrary to what you just wrote.  I too was rather surprised at how some of them were mouthing-off their opinions on body art.  Quite a few are (pre)judging.
but...but... that will mean one less thing the Macbook haters will whine about! What a surprise... not.
Wow, I'm surprised at the tattoo-hate going on here.  I have a rather large tattoo on my back but I didn't read much into this article outside more of "Oh well... sucks to have an arm-sleeve.  Seriously, I've always known that tattoo ink can have particles in it that could conceivably interfere with something.  I occasionally get asked if I have one on a medical form from time-to-time.  No biggie. I'm curious who these people are that are "complaining"?  Sounds like AI is...