or Connect

Posts by sflocal

What does one expect him to say?  "Uhm, yeah!  We copied the iPhone all the way down to the shape of the home button!" They will never admit it.  I'd bet money they all get together in a room right after a new iPhone release, and start the cloning right then and there.
Outperforming how?  Will it make phone calls on the iPhone seem slower?  99.9% of people will notice absolutely nothing or they couldn't care any less.  Once again, this will matter only to spec-heads.  
Those Mophie cases were/are absolute garbage.  I went through three of them in a 12-month period (under warranty) because the damn microUSB connector in the case kept breaking.  Why they don't use the more durable lightning connector is beyond me.When the warranty is more reliable the their product, what good is it?
You filled up at "A" single, individual Chevron 20 years ago at who-knows-where, and concluded that all Chevrons are like that?I've used Chevron countless times in the late 90's in all my vehicles, and never a problem.
It's funny reading the posts of others trying to compare failed companies to Apple.  They were in totally different situations, yet people here seem to think that Apple is in the same boat.Sure, the "mighty have fallen".  Apple though is in a very unique position that others were not.  Apple has so much cash in the bank that if for some reason future revenue suddenly goes to zero, it can survive just on that cash hoard for basically the rest of our adult lives.  GM could...
This has been going on since the original iPhone days. Fandroids of course will find some way to spin this story and continue to be in denial that Android OS software (and the games) is garbage. Period. It's the low-expectation that they all accept, yet don't want to admit to.
Anyone dumb enough to install a beta OS (regardless of brand) on their PRIMARY machine gets everything they deserve. These are probably people that claim to be "developers" when they're really just weekend script kiddies. Assume any beta system will corrupt your machine. It's not rocket science. It's why it's called "beta"!
How many countless articles have been posted out there discussing how some author/techhead/etc.. ending their "relationship" with the iPhone and going Android?  I bet those guys said the exact same doom-and-gloom scenario as well, only to quietly scurry to the back of the room and hope no one would call them out on their ridiculous statement.One person didn't like it, so therefore everyone must not like it.  Idiotic to say the least.I read the article, and I just got the...
The same Microsoft that held a mock iPhone funeral? That Microsoft?
Just another example of the political-correctness dweebs getting way more influence then they should.  I get the point they are trying to make with the Confederate Flag.  I really do.  I also know the flag also represents way more and separate than what the slave-lovers wanted.  A typical example of how one nut-job ruins it for everyone else. I think Apple is overreacting as well.  I don't like the idea of someone entrenched deep in the annals of the curated App Store...