or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Most regular consumers will NEVER upgrade their hard drive or RAM once they purchase their computer.  What part of that reality alludes you?  Honestly, deep down you know that's the truth yet somehow, you still are stuck to the old-age mentality that today's computers need to be easily upgradeable, and the engineering/costs associate with that should be acceptable even though most people will never take advantage of that.Honestly, get over it and accept it.  Apple saves...
I think Comcast is beginning to break a sweat for what beginning to be seen out in the horizon.  Comcast could try and not allow companies like Apple access to its NBC network.  If however, AppleTV in whatever new iteration it is planning becomes hugely successful and all the other network companies jump on the bandwagon, Comcast/NBC is going to be finding itself on the losing end just like the record companies (i.e. Tower Records) that refused to accept the digital age....
Funny.  That is precisely how I interpreted it.  I absolutely love Continuity on OSX.  I use it extensively, and it works really nice.  Kind of difficult now wondering how I managed prior to it.AT&T really should just stick to what it knows best.  It is not a software company and the logistics of getting devices from a multitude of different companies is a daunting task to say the least.  For me, there is no way I would "pay no extra charge after the $10" to get this...
I'm a little disappointed in Apple. If their 27" iMac had TB3 andcat least one USBc port, I'd be placing my order right now along with a Promise TB drive array. I just don't get it. These items are already spec'd. I may buy one anyways as my 2009 is getting a bit creaky, however I really wish Appke would put in current port tech,
Perhaps, but it does keep people buying Apple products.
Where would Samsung be without its Cupertino R&D Facility? Shameful.
I'd pay not only for an ad-free AI site, but also for the mods to rid the troll infestation that's been plaguing the forums and letting them run amok.
The advertising industry are solely to blame for this.  Web pages have become a cesspool of advertising garbage and (for me) was ruining the experience.   I understand sites like AI depend on that revenue.  However, when the other 95% of sites just shove that crap in one's face holding us hostage, then all bets are off.  I hope this stings them right where it hurts to send a message that the user community has had it with the way they are polluting the Internet.
      Typical... drive-by posters make spew their crap, with zero detail to back it up and as usual... disappear. Upgraded all my iDevices to iOS9.  Zero issues.  Seems to be more the rule, than the exception.
Classic sign that the original poster has way too much time on his hands, or maybe has ADHD.  Either way, the next thing this guy would immediately complain about is why the battery is draining so fast, or why his iPad is so slow.There's always that one person...