or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Having a hissy-fit only serves to prove to everyone they were right about you.  It was a great keynote.  Sucks to be you for setting your expectations way higher than anyone can reach.
What you're hearing is the sound of all the Samsung copy-machines firing up.  
Amazon couldn't even pay me enough money to use that piece of trash.   Remember all those first-time iPhone buyers back in 2007 that rioted after Steve Jobs dropped the price a month (or whatever) later?  How's about all those iHaters that jumped on that price-drop to ridicule the buyers? Well?  I expect (and demand) that Amazon do the right thing and refund the difference to those first-time buyers too.  I know they won't, but they should.
I flat-out do not believe someone on Ive's team would disclose something like that.  If so, I hope that guy is fired on the spot.Unless it comes out of Ive's mouth directly, I say BS.
I've received two spam iMessage texts ever. One was just like the one in the article photo. I really hope Apple is being proactive in making sure this remains a very minor annoyance. I can easily see Spammers trying to do everything they can to break into iMessage more.
Yeah, and maybe they will start removing hexane from soy products!!http://www.naturalnews.com/026303_hexane_soy_food.html
Not true.  Only dust specifically from Apple products.Don't believe me?  Just ask the Fandroids.  ;)
Clever design.  It didn't dawn on them about integrating a pop-out (swivel) male lightning port connector?  I don't want to have to bring my cable. So close, yet so far.
Not what you said Solips.  I was mainly referring to Sog35's crap.  He's not even worth the effort of an explanation anymore.  He pretends to know what minorities go through, when he is about as ignorant as they come.
Bullshit...  (no disrespect towards you Solips.) :)My point was that I could have easily fallen into that same social inequity.  I had all the indicators of being one too.  Instead of being lucky if I land a job as a day laborer or working in a Tacqueria for the rest of my life, my parents - poor as they were - laid the law of the land, made sure I kept in line growing up and focus on what was important.  That parenting concept is hugely lacking in today's society,...