or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Agree.  I love my MBA, but am now considering a 13" MBP instead for the extra horsepower.  Now that they shaved the weight down even more, it's blurring the line between that and the MBA.  I'm still waiting till the end of this year to see what Apple has in store for these two models.
If it were a successful tablet, it would have been because of Lenovos vision and leadership. However, since it is crap, let's just blame Apple.
I've been a Quicken/Quickbooks user since the 1990's.  The only reason I run Windows on my mac (via VMware) is because of two of there three programs belong to Intuit.  I've been disappointed with Intuit's Mac offerings.  They were beyond pathetic.  I briefly tried Quicken for the Mac and I found it horrible.  It's like they didn't even bother making even a decent effort to match the Windows version. I don't see Intuit changing their ways with it.  They will remain a...
But...but... the Android fanboys all said that Flash is SO superior on their Android devices.  Where are they now?!  I guess they are just back to waiting for mommy to bring them down their next meal in the basement. Good riddance Flash.  You should have been flushed down the toilet ages ago.  Steve Jobs ejecting it from iOS just goes to show how well he saw where the future was going, and Flash was not part of it.  I find it funny about all those articles written back in...
IBM didn't kill the AS/400.  Get your facts straight.  I (we) do lots of "AS/400" work.  IBM did not kill-off the AS/400.  It has been renamed to the i5, iSeries, and now the "IBM i" . There are even cloud-based "AS/400" services too.  We're purchasing another "AS/400" from IBM this year.   Those that have use it, swear by them.  The big shops know that.  There are plenty of big-name operations out there using the systems reliably, and at far less cost in the long-term...
Users know that PC's are junk.  EVERYONE knows that, even the hardcore PC fanboys, and those kids just flat-out don't want to admit it in public. Macs are just the best machines around.  Whether they be iMacs, Pros, or MacBooks, you get something called "VALUE" for your money.  Sure, a $1000 iMac is more expensive than a $300 BestBuy dumpster special.   My PC friends always contact me to ask how to decontaminate their virus/spyware-laden systems, corrupted registries, or...
You must work in management, or in politics that require you to spin everything about great things being all because of you."If things work out great, it's because of your leadership and vision.  If it fails horribly, then it's someone else's fault." - That's what I read from your comment.A customer made him aware of a situation (you say "suggest"), he investigated it, found it to be true, and made the necessary changes.  The difference is that someone at Apple contacted...
"High-End" and "Android" were never meant to be in the same sentence. Honestly, they can make an Android phone built out of solid diamond for all I care, and it'll STILL suck badly because of the crap OS running it. Honestly, do these clowns really think the market is that stupid to not notice?
Oh yes... because I SHOULD believe everything that comes out from Google...http://www.dailytech.com/Googles+Eric+Schmidt+Says+Android+is+More+Secure+Than+iPhone/article33515.htm
1.  I love the thin design.  I like that Apple cares about appearance, as well as what goes inside.  I have zero problem with it.  In addition, it's lighter, uses less resources, and on the logistics level, saving weight, packaging, etc. means less fuel burned shipping that stuff everywhere in the world.2. Most people will never upgrade their iMac once it's on their desk.  That's the reality.  The 27" iMac can upgrade memory easily.  Everything else (including memory on...