or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Keep spinning it.What's shameful is people to mask crap as "competition".  We all want good, bonafide, competition.  It's great for everyone.  The mess that Android is, and the people that make excuses for such garbage, is pathetic to say the least.  Let's see Android and the manufacturers put out polished, worthy products that spurs real innovation and competition.  Right now, Android is battling for the cheapskates, the bottom-of-barrel customers, and purposeful...
I've said this time and time again for years.  Android devices are bottom-of-barrel products.  They compete for the lowest price point and people get what they pay for. The Android community (especially Fandroids) should be ashamed of themselves for their blind support of such trash and having low-to-zero standards and not expecting more from this botched experiment of a mobile OS.  It's a f*cking joke. They have liars like Samsung that spew nonsense statements about the...
I almost sprayed coffee in laughter after reading the headline...
Okay... fine.  Samsung lost on appeals, and it will also cover current and future devices - if any. So, will someone please explain if this means Apple can get damages for all those devices that were sold?  I want this to hurt Samsung in the pocketbook. At some point the courts will have to see that Samsung is using/abusing the courts and realize Samsung is taking advantage of the years it takes to come to a decision, which by then is largely obsolete and/or irrelevant.
The time has already come for Samsung.  Look at the failures of products they tried doing on their own without their R&D department in Cupertino.  Their gear watch, and the S5 both were major disappointments.  Their tablets are a joke, which is why they don't publish sales figures since the trials showed they lied through when it came to light their tablet sales were on the bottom of the list and the Kindle sold more than they did.Samsung is a company that needs to die....
Yep... when reliability and durability is an absolute must, there's only one tablet I'd want in that flight deck when heavy, paper manuals are no longer used. Trusting one's flight manuals to some trash Android tablet is like rolling dice. No thank you.
Do these Samsung crackheads say this nonsense with a straight face?  I mean really?  They lead by "following market trends"?? Uhm... no... they lead by copying everyone else's stuff.  They're the leader in "64-bit offerings"?  Really?? Where is it?? I know analysts are pretty much useless, and dumber than dirt, but why aren't any of them nailing Samsung for specific clarification and calling them out on their flat-out lying? It's like Samsung can say their breeding...
So long as Samsung is making tens of billions of dollars infringing on the IP of others, and knowing they will get fined what?  A billion dollars??  That's just an expense on their P&L.  The cost of doing business.There was an article posted from Vanity Fair not too long about detailing how Samsung's corporate atmosphere is based off of ripping people off and dealing with it later... if at all.  Shameful company, with a convict as the chairman, bribing the SK government....
I will be the first to admit that I steadfastly refused to believe that 100% of all the video/audio pre/post-production work was done solely on iOS devices.  I believe that somewhere in there there was an iMac or MacPro being used, if even just for some light polishing.I knew they were being used for some pretty amazing commercials and even to film certain segments of big-budget movies, but there were always workstations behind the scenes to put it all together and make it...
Wouldn't it be amazing if you actually did something important and positive for the world, instead of simply telling other people what to do with their money?