or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Sorry Sog... there are quite a few posts from established forum members (not the usual trolls and haters) that are contrary to what you just wrote.  I too was rather surprised at how some of them were mouthing-off their opinions on body art.  Quite a few are (pre)judging.
but...but... that will mean one less thing the Macbook haters will whine about! What a surprise... not.
Wow, I'm surprised at the tattoo-hate going on here.  I have a rather large tattoo on my back but I didn't read much into this article outside more of "Oh well... sucks to have an arm-sleeve.  Seriously, I've always known that tattoo ink can have particles in it that could conceivably interfere with something.  I occasionally get asked if I have one on a medical form from time-to-time.  No biggie. I'm curious who these people are that are "complaining"?  Sounds like AI is...
Court papers have proven that Samsung does in fact cross lines and Samsung publicly stating it will shield its subsidiaries from other divisions as a result proved they were doing it.  Samsung has zero cred. Not sure what to make of the TSMC quote about it pushing Apple to choose them.  Apple doesn't get "pushed" by anyone.  It does the pushing.  Sounds more like them doing a self-patting on the back.
I was ready for the iP6.  Then I saw the iP6+ and after a couple weeks of back-and-forth, I went for the iP6+ and couldn't be happier.  I do have large hands so it's a better fit for me.  The regular iP6 is not that big compared to the 5S.  Sure it's bigger, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a "behemoth".I have my old iP5 sitting on my desk gathering dust until I decide what I want to do with it.  Just looking at it nowadays, it seems like a tiny snicker-bar compared to...
No kidding.  Any Android trash-can would kill to have those kind of numbers each quarter.  But hey, this is Apple.  Apple can never have any product line go down... even if it's being offset by those lost iPad sales going into iPhone6+ models with higher margins.
Whiners and iHaters are out in full-force in this thread... again. Nowhere did Apple announce any official numbers.  Whatever is being reported is - as usual - being guessed by wannabe-experts and scooped up by trolls.  Does this cycle sound familiar? I figure if anyone is being played like a violin, it's the trolls.  They preach, then scurry to the back of the room after being proven wrong at the end.  Rinse and repeat. Apple will have sold more watches in one month...
Oh great... here we go again... another Gate.  
Something that fancy isn't even necessary.  The author is really odd about his critiques.  A regular user of this product is not going to carry around a dedicated camera, and certainly not something (imho) archaic Sony camera.  Chances are the user of the Macbook will also have a very capable iPhone.Forget EyeFi SD Cards, forget iCloud.  Those require a network connection somewhere.  If that's not available, I use AirDrop.  Works like a charm, and does not need an internet...
 Nonsense... ask any Fandroid (easy to find in basements of all parents) and they will tell you they can easily build a watch just like this for 1/3 the cost using off-the-shelf components at Walmart... assuming of course that Fandroids are daring enough to leave the relative comfort and safety of mommy's basement to venture to the outside world to obtain said components, also taking into consideration of the possibility of mommy giving them the money to buy the parts.