or Connect

Posts by sflocal

You need to take that hate and go shove it somewhere else.   Preferably behind a closed door, down in your momma's basement.Anyone has a semi-clue knows that POST-editing is done on higher-end, specialized equipment.  The point of the article is that iOS devices on their own are handling more and more production-work, which is true.Damn... I really wish these trolls' mommies would check the lock on the basement door more often. 
I clearly remembered the vitriol the iHating lapdogs were spewing when the iPhone was going to be sold in Japan.  "No one will buy the iPhone", "iPhone will be a disaster".  "Japanese expect more from their phones", "iPhone is 'too simple' for advanced users like Japan". These basement-dwellers were all high-and-mighty in their predictions and beliefs that they knew what everyone else wanted. Where are those sh!theads now?  They are just nowhere to be seen.  I guess...
Somewhere there are Samsung fanboys saying all in unison.... "But..but...but... just wait the the Galaxy S1759 comes out in the year 2197.  That will put Apple it its place!!!" Billions of dollars in advertising, and all they could do is get 6th place?  I'm waiting to see what the Samscum lapdogs say to spin this as Apple being doomed - yet again.
Waiting for Apple][ to chime in...
Yeah... Apple, a company that makes most of the profits already, should buy a company that makes zero profit to support a botched OS that is inferior to iOS.  Great plan.  
Wutever Constable.  You don't see how, yet you don't seem how Apple is still selling truckloads of iPhones.  When they even hint of how many phones they might of shipped, they are caught downright lying of how many were sold.  So you go and keep believing that Samsung just HAS to be selling all these great S5's, putting aside the fact that they practically have to give them away.Anyways, AT&T's website show's an iP4 for free, the 5C for $99 and like-new 4S' and iP5's for...
Samsung has zero ethics, but this goes to a whole new level of bottom-feeding.  Someone... anyone... needs to put out a full-page advertisement in all the newspapers and magazines and print DED's article in it verbatim. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING the fandroids and iHaters can say to hide this shameful behavior and them defending such a corrupt company.  It just reeks. Great sleuthing DED.  Honestly, Apple should hire you as an expert witness for their trials....
The moment you cancel your account and go elsewhere.  When can we expect that?DED keeps the truth front-and-center, and it's a joy to know he's a thorn for iHaters.
Nice to see Google contributing ZERO.  Google's like a kid with ADHD.  So incredibly distracted and can't do one thing for more than five minutes.  
DED, your ability to organize all these events impresses me. I remember back then when people were criticizing the iPhone as being too big. I dismissed it back then. It's funny how the tables turn, and all the iHaters, whiners, and basement dwellers continuously (and conveniently) forget their own criticisms. They hope someone won't call them on it. Thankfully, you're always up to the task of shoving humble-pie in their faces. Of course they will not bring up that...