or Connect

Posts by sflocal

Troll #1 entered the room! Within 17 seconds of Apple coming out with Maps, trolls trampled on Apple.  3D is useless!! Google has a decade of a head start!!   And now?  Hardly a peep... but this guy is "suddenly" saying that 3D is not useful anyways.  Oh look... a squirrel! Let's see what #2 says...
Where are the hypocritical Fantards now? Bashing Apple for having zero experience in Maps, yet here's Google with years and years of head-start and they come out with this garbage, and in worst condition than Maps is??!! Well?? We're waiting?? How are you going to spin this story?? How are you going to be Google's mouthpiece? Time to grab your ankles.
Everybody stop at the sidewalk and wait for the one-post troll to speed by...
I fully agree with you.  Most users will not notice a difference.  However, given the caliber of folks here (which do not represent the majority), there will be a noticeable difference on the LAN.  Transferring large files between systems (like TimeCapsule) will benefit from this. The ones that will receive a rude surprise are those that think it will make their Internet run faster... *chuckle*
Nonsense.  It's a valid argument.  I'm doing what I can to minimize my tax-hit so I buy stuff to lower my taxable gross income.  I buy a laptop, some buy hummers, all reduce their tax exposure.  Do I (they) need it?  Not really.  It it legal?  Sure.  Is it morally correct?  Grey area.  I could have just pretend to be patriotic and just pay more taxes so that the money goes to needed services, military, of Congress' fat a$$.  That's what people think Apple should...
And I bought and wrote-off a new Macbook Pro for my business to avoid paying taxes too!  Big F#cking deal??  Should I be testifying in front of congress too?? Apple did nothing illegal.  Change the frickin laws...
Why are people being so picky about "customer" vs. "visitor"??  Lighten-up people! If one hundred people "walk" into a store, and and the store made $10,000 that day, it's $100/person.  Who cares that if only 10 of those people were the ones that bought something?  It's just simple averaging, nothing more.  Jeez!
  We provide free high-speed internet in our buildings, with each unit having their own private/public IP address.  Each unit is hardwired to a central server room.  It's a perk and incentive to for applicants and its been hugely successful since in San Francisco, most of our tenants are in the tech-industry.  So a happy tenant, is a good tenant in my book. Because we provide the internet access, I provide the hardware so that folks don't go plugging in their own...
Can't wait to see the error message:  "App not designed for this platform" Way to go Samsung.  Now you're showing your true colors that most of us here at AI long knew you had.  Let's see how the whiny Fandroids spin this story.