or Connect

Posts by sflocal

F#ck you Packingham.  Saying that same, tired, childish rant about rectangles just has you coming across like a slapping-b!tch for the those Korean Samsung boy-toys on the weekend.  Grow up. 
  That should be reserved for Scamsung and everyone else that can't seem to innovate on their own without using Apple as their R&D department... 
Isn't the low-cost issue a moot point?  I'm not sure how the international market is, but here in the US they are selling the 3GS for free, the iP4 (not 4S) for $50.00 now.  I would think they are doing something similar overseas right?   
Just about every Android-using individual I know hate their phones.  Pick whatever multitude of reasons there are from bad battery life, build-quality, support, OS issues, etc... It's all covered. It was usually their first smartphone experience and was sold to them usually by some pimple-faced Android fanboy at the wireless store.  The first thought after a couple months - and seeing me actually using my iP4 instead of babysitting a horrible Android phone - they...
Your comment just reeks of a troll.  Sure, Apple will surely go downhill.. assuming that Apple stops all innovation now and doesn't do anything else. Fortunately, Apple is in competition not with Android, or RIM, but with itself.  They want to continue to make what they believe is to be the best devices for the Joe Consumer.  Thank goodness that Apple doesn't listen to people like you.  You have a false-sense of self-importance that you think you know what's best for the...
And now they begin to come out of the woodwork.  I clearly remember when the original iP4 came out, iTrolls lambasted the design, ridiculing Apple for coming out with something so ugly, and how no one will buy this phone.  Clearly they harped the "Apple is doomed" mentality.   This is a solid update, with most (if not all) the internals updated.  It's a great looking, elegant, polished looking design that still keeps the iconic iPhone design and image.  People will...
Okay, so did they fire their old advertising agency?? Not digging their new format...
What are you talking about??  Apple IS the "Joneses"!! Just ask Scamsung... :)
  I think some consumers mistaken "iPad" for "Tablet". I once walked into a Bestbuy when the the new iPhones came out.  I had a few minutes to burn so I decided to look at them, and the Android phones that were next to it.  A low-20's sales rep came up to me to ask if I wanted to buy a phone.  I was (still) happy with my iPhone4 but I decided to play clueless and pretended to not know anything.  The sales-rep completely focused me on the Android phones and completely...
I'm waiting for Samsung to counter this news by showing proof that "iPad tablets returned after buyers realized they weren't Samsung Galaxy's". Wait... I'm holding my breath...