or Connect

Posts by tdmelvin

You forgot Google Health as well.
Don't lie...you have no friend with an S4. In fact, I doubt you have a friend...?   Just Sayin!
Will be interested in the cost. Spotify Premium is too much IMO. $10/Month to listen on any device? No thanks...
  Exactly! This forum, like others, attract techies. Most people buying phones [probably better than 80%] have no idea what a ROM is, much less what rooting, jailbreaking, et-al even means. They buy a phone, use it until they get the option of a reduced upgrade, or free phone and get the next newest thing available at that time. The old phone gets recycled within the household, or tossed in a drawer. If it's an iPhone, a lot of folks keep them as an iPod, or sell them on...
"Company representatives have revealed previously that the company will keep trying to market the tablets until they find a winning strategy." Translation? "We'll try and sell these damn things if IT KILLS US!"
But with actual users...
  Nor can I. To be honest, it's the "cool" thing to say at the moment. I think people need to be "innovative", and find a new tag line.
^^^ This! Changed over to iWork for everything, and haven't looked back once. Everything converts and exports fine; at least for me and my needs.
And RIM should sue Whatsapp for stealing theirs...
Actually, less and less by the day. 10 years ago I'd agree 100% with your statement. That's changing daily. As more and more applications move to the cloud, and become even more Web-centric, the need for a PC, or more specifically a "Windows" PC will be moot. That's why OS X Lion, and soon Windows 8, are moving toward their respective mobile siblings, in terms of look/feel/functionality. Within 2 - 3 years, Windows, and yes even OS X, systems will be the exception, not the...