or Connect

Posts by shard

Ipad is a victim of its own success. There is really no pressing need to upgrade if you have an iPad 2 or later because it is still good enough. It is also more of a consumption device meaning as long as it can handle content, users wont feel a need to upgrade. Lastly it is also not a phone, meaning the standard upgrade cycle of 1 to 2 years don't apply. It is more in line with a computer which is about 3 years.
1 million more of the top of the line iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Last year, the number included the iPhone 5C.
Android seems to have a huge market share because even toasters are running Android.The real market share for mobile phones is a lot less. Just look at the device usage data from marketing firms and the number seems to be an even split.
Gene Munster... queue circus clown music please.
I like the iPad Pro rumor and then how the analyst mourned when the rumored product was rumored to have been canceled. A rumor of a rumor must be true!
So someone breaks into my house, violates me and steals my possessions and when he is caught, he gets to tell me how much my stuff is worth?
I really don't understand why the analysts keep pushing for an "Apple TV" when Apple can just give away a hockey puck sized device and make almost every single television an "Apple TV".
The ipad will replace the existing entertainment/nav/climate control/etc controls and buttons that is normally in the center console. It will save the manufacturer a ton of money.
I am not sure why the car manufacturers just won't stick an iPad in the car. It should quite easily replace the existing entertainment system, climate control, navigation system etc.
Icahn is not wrong and his request is not unreasonable. Unfortunately he does not have Apple's long term interest at heart.