or Connect

Posts by shard

How is this different from the battery packs from Mophie that has USB ports?
Put it another way, the 4th gen iPad is the real iPad Apple wanted to released this year but they had to rush the 3rd gen aka the new iPad out earlier in the year because they were facing competition and to delay the launch by 6 months would have been a disaster. So they released the 3rd gen iPad with a temporary LTE solution that only worked in the US and a few other countries.   As mentioned previously in this thread, the new release is not about the new lightning...
If I sent an email that says give me a better offer by the end of the day for a multi million dollar deal and I don't get a reply, I am moving down the list to the next offer. That's how it is.You are assuming there is only one person of his caliber interning at Apple. There are probably dozens and most of them probably want to stay on at Apple with Apple only offering a few slots.
Yes.I am not sure how it is every where but in some large corporations where million dollar deals are handled via email, it's very important to check your email and respond accordingly.It is this very culture that made push email so important and in the past RIM so successful.
A missed email or communique means everything. It shows the mindset and the lack of respect for the organization. If I send out a job offer to someone and he or she does not reply, I am not sending out another. Same with a job application, if I send one in and I don't hear back from them, I assume they are not interested in hiring me.
Wu, Munster and Piecyk, the three stooges.
The market is often delayed by a day or two, the analysts, investment consultants and others need a day to digest what is going on, they then advice their funds/investors etc on what they think and they in turn take another day to make a move. Believe or not, this forum is at the front lines.[/QUOTE] Yeah... About 650 K shares traded at open, then dropped down to less than 100 K where it stays. This is the best target I've seen:[/QUOTE] I think you missed the one by Morgan...
[/QUOTE]That's a far cry from the people who were insisting that if Apple did a dividend that the share price would jump by 15% or so.[/QUOTE] The market is often delayed by a day or two, the analysts, investment consultants and others need a day to digest what is going on, they then advice their funds/investors etc on what they think and they in turn take another day to make a move. Believe or not, this forum is at the front lines.
I wonder if investors can sue. He has caused damage to Apple's reputation and most definitely the stock price by telling his lies.
I always believe that if an analyst is really good, he will be managing his own fund like Warren Buffett and be worth billions. The fact they are still writing for the masses and playing with their simulated portfolios says a lot.